• Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
canoibuttler
can they if they like sniff it or something? eek

not really but it makes a good tea

Business Vampire

DracoxisDiamond
I doubt it, it doesn't even affect my cat. xp

Some cats just don't care for it. Luckily, all three of mine LOOOOVE cat n**! whee

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raine Kiyoshi
Go on and smoke it and then tell us.

sounds good <__<

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
DracoxisDiamond
I doubt it, it doesn't even affect my cat. xp

Some cat are just born unable to smell it. On the other hand, a friend's kitten is a n** Junky. She stashed the stuff under their bed. It would make her go NUTS! My cat, Tabbatha, will sniff it and will be a little more playful, but she's older and she just doesn't have the energy that she used to.

I am affected by it to a very small extent. The tea makes me hyper as hell! lol. I'll also sniffed the herb (it's in the mint family so it smells really good) while it was in a plant box and my boy friend told me that my pupils got dilated and I was hyper for the rest of the day.
No.

So stop trying to smoke it.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nekotalim_II
No.

So stop trying to smoke it.

buuuttt itss fun rofl

Questionable Muse

i know some people who smoked it before. lol. i don't think it did anything though.

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Madam Monster
Well, to be fair there is something chemical that we might be able to get high off of..

But I would leave that to the cats. That's their stash, I have my weed.

True that. Plus they'd probably kill you if they found out you were messing with their catnip.
I wonder if anyone has ever tried smoking it O.o ......or grinding it down into a soft powder, boiling it, straining it, and boiling it more so the water disolves and leaves a residue... then gather up the residue and grinding THAT down into a powder and snorting it... or putting it back in with liquid and injecting it... or wadding it up and sticking it into their lip... maybe it reacts to other things... like lacing drugs together...I donno. Speaking hypothetically.

ninja
It could be that people claiming to be affected my cat n** is experienceing more of a placebo effect. Where they THINK it will get them high so it kinda does in a way. Like when the doctor gives you a pill to get better and you get better and find out later it was just a sugar pill and it was all YOU making yourself feel better.... only... with getting high off n**...
*giggle* I wonder if their is a drug called "n**" XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces