Welcome to Gaia! ::

r a g a z z a 1
I have a Blue Longhair Persian cat (acoording to he's pedigree, my vet thinks he's a black smooked). A demanding little b*****d, but I love him to bits heart all ways keeping me company!
(I can't access my photobucket to put a photo of him here ;_; )

I also love Birmans (a friend of mine has one,), ragdolls(cute) and savannahs (awesome)!

I bet hes pretty. o-o
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1
I have a Blue Longhair Persian cat (acoording to he's pedigree, my vet thinks he's a black smooked). A demanding little b*****d, but I love him to bits heart all ways keeping me company!

I also love Birmans (a friend of mine has one,), ragdolls(cute) and savannahs (awesome)!

I bet hes pretty. o-o

thank you ^^ he's gorgeous in my eyes *-*
r a g a z z a 1
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1

I bet hes pretty. o-o

I wish I could see him. D:
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1

I bet hes pretty. o-o

DONE! Here's my baby looking rather mad at me (he hates cameras)

User Image
r a g a z z a 1
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1
Almighty Balrog
r a g a z z a 1

I bet hes pretty. o-o

DONE! Here's my baby looking rather mad at me (he hates cameras)

User Image

ITS LIKE THE FLUFFIEST BASEMENT CAT EVER

I want to hug him. xD

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Almighty Balrog
AWW surprised Did she get to be the size of a full grown cat? Shes so cute. surprised

She's still growing. But, since she's mixed with a Tabby, I don't think she's going to get as big as, say, this Maine Coon. xd
Almighty Balrog

I want to hug him. xD

LOL! Thanks XD he also had babys with another cat I have (stray) some look normal, but two of them are gettting rather persian like =) here's a photo ^^ since they will be big, trust me (even this litle their paws are HUGE)

User Image
Meridianna
Almighty Balrog
AWW surprised Did she get to be the size of a full grown cat? Shes so cute. surprised

She's still growing. But, since she's mixed with a Tabby, I don't think she's going to get as big as, say, this Maine Coon. xd

surprised Aww.
r a g a z z a 1
Almighty Balrog

I want to hug him. xD

LOL! Thanks XD he also had babys with another cat I have (stray) some look normal, but two of them are gettting rather persian like =) here's a photo ^^ since they will be big, trust me (even this litle their paws are HUGE)

User Image

D: I WANT THEM ALL!

I'm guessing the black ones are the ones that are looking like Persians. I love the stripey ones. D:

What kind of cat did he mate with? Just generic cat.
Almighty Balrog

D: I WANT THEM ALL!

I'm guessing the black ones are the ones that are looking like Persians. I love the stripey ones. D:

What kind of cat did he mate with? Just generic cat.

One of the blacks has now medium hair. The other one has a mixture (some parts long and other parts short). I also love the stripey ones heart my sister is keeping one of them(that is also quite hairy and flufy).

Well I found the mother in the street and took her, so she's a stray but she has the characteristics of a Egyptian Mau (spots, stripes, egiptian "make-up" like stripes, a skin fold on her back legs). She is almost white, with the spots and stripes either silver or brownish. Her eyes are also so light blue that they're almost white º-º but it gets darker near the center
This is her:
User Image

You can't really see the light spots she has all over her torso here º~º

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out