surprised

Anyone else a fan?

Pics, if you have one?

Beloved Cat

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I love main coons My cat is part Main coon.

Intellectual Friend

i love tigers and lions but especially cheetahs :3 hope more ppl will comment on ur thread tho :0

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
They are so CUTE!!! 4laugh
I Cat I
I love main coons My cat is part Main coon.

surprised Have any pics of him/her?

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love savannahs. They are my number 1 favorite breed of cat. I plan on getting an F1 when I have 30,000 dollars to spare.
I love leopards

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like servals and sand cats.

But in all actuality, savannah cats are not a very good idea. Breeding a domestic cat with a wild one, either a serval or an African wildcat, ends up with a an animal that is more wild than domesticated. They bite alot, are hard to care for and really shouldnt be kept in captivity at all. On top of that, it can be very bad for the domestic cat in the breeding.
You also forgot the Rag doll smile They can get bigger then a Maine Coon <3
Deception of darkness

-gasp- HOW COULD I FORGET RAGDOLL!

Their one of the cuter ones too.

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
One of my cats is part Maine Coon. I picked her up from a pet store; apparently someone brought her in, because she was the runt of a litter. She was malnourished and covered in fleas, and was real sickly the first week or so after I brought her home. But, I got her cleaned up and now she is a happy, healthy cat.

User Image
When she was a baby; she was real sickly.

User Image
This is her now, feeling much better. 3nodding
Almighty Balrog
Deception of darkness

-gasp- HOW COULD I FORGET RAGDOLL!

Their one of the cuter ones too.

They certainly are very pretty ^.^
I have a Blue Longhair Persian cat (acoording to he's pedigree, my vet thinks he's a black smooked). A demanding little b*****d, but I love him to bits heart all ways keeping me company!
(I can't access my photobucket to put a photo of him here ;_; )

I also love Birmans (a friend of mine has one,), ragdolls(cute) and savannahs (awesome)!
Meridianna
One of my cats is part Maine Coon. I picked her up from a pet store; apparently someone brought her in, because she was the runt of a litter. She was malnourished and covered in fleas, and was real sickly the first week or so after I brought her home. But, I got her cleaned up and now she is a happy, healthy cat.

[OMGCUTECATPICS]

AWW surprised Did she get to be the size of a full grown cat? Shes so cute. surprised

Demonic Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Meridianna

User Image
When she was a baby; she was real sickly.

User Image

cute i have 2 cats one is lucifer hes a boy i got him froma cuzin and they didnt feed the mom soo the mom could produce milk for her babies. hes 1 year old and he was born on mothers day

mitens is a girl i got her from a farm she was born in a barn she was fed good though shes now 2 years old she was born on july 14th

the are like brother sister when lucifer was a kitten mitens used to like him and go outside with him it wass so cute and they still do those things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff