Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Pie-Maker

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
dead things biggrin <3

Tipsy Prophet

My cats (when they were a trouble causing whole litter of four) would bring in beetles, they didn't bring them for us though, the one that was a tabby (we called him Tiny because he was the runt) would catch one in his mouth, walk in then spit it out for all four of them to toss around an play with. It was cute but I hated those beetles flying around everywhere and the cats not wanting me to kill them. (They would always run around my legs trying to trip me or crawl up my leg to stop me.) ;]
The one catching them was Tiny (tabby)
The one calling everyone out when there was one around was a black cat w/ a white patch on his chest (Scotty)
The one crawling up my leg to stop me from letting them out was the only girl in the litter. (Fancy, she was black with white 'boots' and tail tip. Also a few random spots.)
The one just playing was Tiger (a tabby with a bent tail)
And the one staring at them like they were crazy was Patches (a female calico that had been in a separate litter.)

Our full grown cats gave us the gift of litter after litter of kittens till we were overwhelmed with a full 16 cats. It was insane.
The most memorable was a dead baby rabbit... but I'm not sure if it was a gift, or if she just wanted to eat it inside.

Now, the dead mouse we found in the hallway after we got back from vacation...

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
mice and bird heads with spines still on it....hey it creaps the neighbors out so they dont come on our lawn so it works XD

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
heart

My cat Chewy came back with what was left of a raw chicken, all covered in some kind of seasoning. How the ******** he managed to take that from the out-door grills of my apartment complex is beyond me.

heart

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
My pretty girl Jiraya likes to bring mommy toliet paper. She will grab the entire roll from the bathroom then jump in bed with it and commence to shred it between me and my husband. then she will sit and wait for us to wake up and look at us all proudly like"Look mommy i killed it for you." Nothing like waking up covered in shredded toliet paper while cuddling the cardboard roll.

Blessed Mage

a little mole... TT^TT

Lupine Lover

12,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
my cat brought me a headless snake
from inside the house.
|:

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
caMiMac xD
When I lived in CA and our cats were outdoor cats, sometimes our cat Tommy would bring in mice, still alive. The best was when he brought in a bird xD
His "gifts" were always brought in half alive XDD

Your sig is sooooo heart cute who made it?
oh and for the forum, the only thing my cats back at my mom's house brought me was a bird haha pretty common
The cats in my family don't like to share their mice or whatever rodent is unfortunate to fall into their clutches.

The female one has a little stuffed animal that she always brings to mom when the day begins.

11,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Well my cat brings me everything.. mice, rats, bunnies, birds, moles, baby groundhogs... snakes, fish.. it makes him happy, but i wish he would stop with the bunnies!

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
One of my cats threw up under my bed this morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff