Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Warrior

JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
BECAUSE THE WOMAN IS THE ONE WITH THE GOD DAMN OVARIES.
she only has the right to decide to abort
case closed shut up, goodnight nurse

The case is not closed. Don't be so self-righteous.
dont be so whiney and ignorant

How am I being whiney and how am I ignorant? Trying to insult me I see. Kind of childish. :/
aw im childish?
hahah hugs and kisses :*
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

How am I being whiney and how am I ignorant? Trying to insult me I see. Kind of childish. :/
aw im childish?

I didn't say you were childish, but now I'm starting to think you are. Please stay out of this topic if you can't be mature about this issue. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm being serious.

Feral Warrior

JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

aw im childish?

I didn't say you were childish, but now I'm starting to think you are. Please stay out of this topic if you can't be mature about this issue. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm being serious.
i was being mature, sweetie, you just didnt agree with me
and now im laughing at you because you're being a hypocrite

Cute Punk

JazziLoveBerry
White Flag Idiot
Honestly I consider a fetus a parasite until it pops out and the cord is cut. b***h and moan all you want but that's essentially what we all begin life as until we've been pushed and basically thrown into the world to live on our own most times assisted by the parents who made us until we're able to make choices on our own.

It's a womans' right to choose what happens with her body but if it's with her husband he deserves a say in what happens to the future child. As for rape it's a touchy topic. If a women is too unstable and unsound to have the child without having severe emotional distress then I say let her abort it.

If it threatens her life in some way/the child will have a painful defect I condone abortion but not as a form of birth control, we have adoption if you can stand to squeeze it out then give it up. I hate children, loathe them really so my first statement and general feelings about the whole topic are slightly cold. Don't even think of calling me a murderer because I feel this way, this isn't what I would do because God forbid if I was ever pregnant I'd just give it up for adoption because I literally wouldn't want to kill it just because I could. I have some morals but it doesn't change the fact that my thoughts are a lot more cruel than my words. It's a shame really but I know how I am, if it offends someone that's their issue, not mine.

People have different opinions of when we begin life. It's not just the women's body... Rape, incest, and health issues are already given the "okay" for abortion.

That is true, mine are just far more extreme since I've always been disposed with a dislike of children even at the age of about 5-6 I knew I never wanted/liked younger children and still to the day don't care for them at 23.

At the point of conceiving the body becomes the vessel for the fetus thus it is considered shared, yet again in my personal opinion it is comparable to a parasite though a handful would disagree with my views. I've already been chewed out over that before but I can understand both sides of the spectrum.

Rape, Incest and Health Issues truly do often give the ok for abortions but I like to go about it case by case. Health Issues I'm extremely inflexible about; if it is going to kill the woman it leaves the child motherless and they may not have a father or family (In extreme cases) and adoption might not work out. If the child ends up crippled with a low quality of life or a painful existence I believe it's kinder not to prolong their suffering. Mental retardation or mental issues are no reason to abort, a chance at adoption is better in this case than not having any potential close family like a father, aunt, uncle, etc to fall back on. Incest depends on how many generations of inbreeding and everything that follows it. If it's a brother/sister thing I think keeping the child is the best choice and then adoption but it depends on the circumstances because rape really is the grey area.

Rape and Incest really, truly depend on the woman involved and their stability. A suicidal/extremely stressed woman may not birth a healthy child and might only cause more harm to both in the end.
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

aw im childish?

Me disagreeing with you is not the point. Calling me pet names and trying to insult me, those are the reasons why you are being immature. Laughing at me? Whiney? Sweetie? Case Closed? Immature.

Feral Warrior

JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

aw im childish?

Me disagreeing with you is not the point. Calling me pet names and trying to insult me, those are the reasons why you are being immature. Laughing at me? Whiney? Sweetie? Case Closed? Immature.
You dont like pet names? would you rather id call you something more rude? surprised
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W
aw im childish?

You dont like pet names? would you rather id call you something more rude? surprised

Neither.

Blessed Fairy

JazziLoveBerry

MURKR0W

Ladies, all I wanna know if you two are going to shut up or kiss each other. Hopefully the later of the two since you can't argue while kissing. wink

Feral Warrior

Rosemary_Red
JazziLoveBerry

MURKR0W

Ladies, all I wanna know if you two are going to shut up or kiss each other. Hopefully the later of the two since you can't argue while kissing. wink
i'd like to kiss but i think shes obv opposed to it
/smoochy face

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

MURKR0W
Rosemary_Red
JazziLoveBerry

MURKR0W

i'd like to kiss but i think shes obv opposed to it
/smoochy face
emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out