3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry

Well of course... Any law in general will still be broken regardless. Like murder and stealing. It's there to prevent it from happening. People will still be able to have abortions, but it will slow the rate down.

why slow the rate down though?
why not focus on slowing the rate down on something NEGATIVE such as rape, or incest, the real problems here.

They are trying to slow those rates down as well. Of course. They have laws against those, and the police and other law enforcement agencies are at work trying to prevent it. Abortion being a "real" problem is an opinion... It is a problem for some people.

Abortion is NOT a problem.
If you don't like abortions, then don't have one. It's as simple as that. The fact that you want it to be outlawed, for the choice to be taken away from others because you thinks its a 'problem' is ******** up. That's their choice. Not yours. Why should you have that power over others? Why should anyone?
There's this thing called women's rights.
. They use my tax money to do it, so this isn't just their problem, my money is now blood money used to kill innocent baby's because the women is too selfish to want to help a defenseless babe. Abortions shouldn't even be a option, it's a very lazy and selfish option...and. This isn't a women's right, as far as I know, murder is still wrong, and abortion is murder so calling it women's right is just a lie. Do people really think that murder is a right nowadays? Sad times...

Too selfish?
Darling, there is nothing selfish about not wanting to claim a child you received from rape.
A child has a huge impact on a woman's life, and she did not ask for that. That is unfair.
Should women have to keep babies because they were thrust upon them in addition to being abused/harmed?
As for your money, why do you think it would be your money covering it? Maybe your money would be paying for medicare for others, and that would include abortion, then yes. But think about it this way, I don't believe in war, I don't want MY money going to war.
Abortions are legalized in COMMUNIST COUNTRIES EVEN! The fact that making it illegal is even being considered right now in this country, is pathetic!
That would be bring us backwards.
I hope it won't take you being raped yourself for you to see this.
Please open up your mind, just a little bit. And see what its like for everyone else, not just you.
Please bear in mind that it really is a hard decision for a woman to decide, its not a day at the park. It has a huge impact on the body as well as the mind.

Dapper Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JazziLoveBerry
Britthia Bovinia
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice? Why can't the father have a say in his child's life? Is it selfish to say that men can't choose if their child dies or not? Do you think this is being sexist? Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

PLEASE, if you are going to debate, don't be childish with name calling or trying to belittle someone just because they have a difference in opinion. We can have a friendly discussion. If you don't like someone's answer, don't let it emotionally and mentally trouble you. Everyone is not always going to agree. That's something you'll have to get over.

Carrying it for nine months is one thing. Giving birth for hours upon hours, hours of physical, mental, and emotional stress, just to push out a 10 pound child you DON'T WANT, is a different story.

Go get raped, see how fun it is to give birth. I wouldn't know from experience, so it'll be nice to know someone who does.

Go get raped? Petty... When did I say that rape victims shouldn't get abortions? Please stay on topic.

Not all babies are 10 pounds. And I've been around women in labor, many choose to get the "almost pain-free" option and the only hard part is the last few minutes.

You said that you want all abortions illegal, that would include rape and incest.
I hate anti-women like yourself. For god's sake, you admit you've never given birth, you can't imagine the pain. You are not an expert in the field, please do not pretend to be one.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ultimately, it's a matter of right to life versus right to kill.

And I'm pretty sure right to kill is illegal most everywhere, and is commonly overruled by the basic right to life. Not to mention the phrase "the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." You take one, you take them all, be it the life, the liberty, or the pursuit.
some cat in a hat
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry

Well of course... Any law in general will still be broken regardless. Like murder and stealing. It's there to prevent it from happening. People will still be able to have abortions, but it will slow the rate down.

why slow the rate down though?
why not focus on slowing the rate down on something NEGATIVE such as rape, or incest, the real problems here.

They are trying to slow those rates down as well. Of course. They have laws against those, and the police and other law enforcement agencies are at work trying to prevent it. Abortion being a "real" problem is an opinion... It is a problem for some people.

If you don't like abortions, then don't have one. It's as simple as that. The fact that you want it to be outlawed, for the choice to be taken away from others because you thinks its a 'problem' is ******** up. That's their choice. Not yours. Why should you have that power over others? Why should anyone?
. They use my tax money to do it, so this isn't just their problem, my money is now blood money used to kill innocent baby's because the women is too selfish to want to help a defenseless babe. Abortions shouldn't even be a option, it's a very lazy and selfish option...and. This isn't a women's right, as far as I know, murder is still wrong, and abortion is murder so calling it women's right is just a lie. Do people really think that murder is a right nowadays? Sad times...

Too selfish?
Darling, there is nothing selfish about not wanting to claim a child you received from rape.
A child has a huge impact on a woman's life, and she did not ask for that. That is unfair.
Should women have to keep babies because they were thrust upon them in addition to being abused/harmed?
As for your money, why do you think it would be your money covering it? Maybe your money would be paying for medicare for others, and that would include abortion, then yes. But think about it this way, I don't believe in war, I don't want MY money going to war.
Abortions are legalized in COMMUNIST COUNTRIES EVEN! The fact that making it illegal is even being considered right now in this country, is pathetic!
Please open up your mind, just a little bit. And see what its like for everyone else, not just you.
Please bear in mind that it really is a hard decision for a woman to decide, its not a day at the park. It has a huge impact on the body as well as the mind.
. I'm not saying rape is a good thing, calm down, I'm saying murdering a baby cuse the women can't handle it is NOT her right. Their is no such thing as a right to kill someone. Wither it be a baby, man ,women, elder. Rape has nothing to do with my post at all, everyone hates rape, but the baby you get is the only good that can come out of something like that, the baby is innocent, why kill it? I refuse to respect selfish women who would let a baby die cuse it was " too hard to deal with" how you can sit back and claim that isn't selfish is shocking. The mother is only thinking of herself, and not her own child, daughter or son.. Sorry, but I'm going to stand by my anti-abortion belief. Murder is not a right, that is still a fact, and hopefully this world won't come to a point where we take life so lightly. Please respect my belief in not killing babies, I don't see my reasons as being a bad thing, not wanting to be a mother is selfish, the poor baby doesn't even have a choice does he/she? also, I don't know you, but I would NEVER wish rape on another person, no idea why you even said such a horrible thing, such it had nothing to do with my post whatsoever.

Dapper Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry

Too selfish?
. I'm not saying rape is a good thing, calm down, I'm saying murdering a baby cuse the women can't handle it is NOT her right. Their is no such thing as a right to kill someone. Wither it be a baby, man ,women, elder. Rape has nothing to do with my post at all, everyone hates rape, but the baby you get is the only good that can come out of something like that, the baby is innocent, why kill it? I refuse to respect selfish women who would let a baby die cuse it was " too hard to deal with" how you can sit back and claim that isn't selfish is shocking. The mother is only thinking of herself, and not her own child, daughter or son.. Sorry, but I'm going to stand by my anti-abortion belief. Murder is not a right, that is still a fact, and hopefully this world won't come to a point where we take life so lightly. Please respect my belief in not killing babies, I don't see my reasons as being a bad thing, not wanting to be a mother is selfish, the poor baby doesn't even have a choice does he/she? also, I don't know you, but I would NEVER wish rape on another person, no idea why you even said such a horrible thing, such it had nothing to do with my post whatsoever.

I do not believe that killing a fetus is the same thing as killing a child.
If you wish for your beliefs to be respected, then you must respect the beliefs of the women making that decision, instead of repeatedly trying to shame them.
I did not say " I hope you get raped."
I did not 'wish' rape upon you, my meaning behind that is that it won't take something as big as that to open up your mind and explore other perspectives.
some cat in a hat
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
fancynancy11
some cat in a hat
JazziLoveBerry

Too selfish?

I do not believe that killing a fetus is the same thing as killing a child.
If you wish for your beliefs to be respected, then you must respect the beliefs of the women making that decision, instead of repeatedly trying to shame them.
I did not say " I hope you get raped."
I did not 'wish' rape upon you, my meaning behind that is that it won't take something as big as that to open up your mind and explore other perspectives.
well a fetish becomes a baby so I donn't see the difference .. But anyway, I see I made a mistake, sorry, I guess I didn't read your post right....well, I'm all for babies living, no matter how underdeveloped they start, I was once a fetish too, and here I am, a person. Well, sorry for the misinderstanding, I didn't mean to accuse you.

I guess I'm done after this post if that is ok by you, we have different points of view, I will stand by mine, and you will Stand by yours.
Thx for the chat, I hope I didn't come across as narrow-minded...I try to understand your point of view as well, not sure if I understand it....it's ok tho... Er..I'm rambling ..lol.. So yeah, nice chat! sweatdrop
Morbid Monstrosity
JazziLoveBerry
ChibiSheenaSakura
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice? Why can't the father have a say in his child's life? Is it selfish to say that men can't choose if their child dies or not? Do you think this is being sexist? Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

PLEASE, if you are going to debate, don't be childish with name calling or trying to belittle someone just because they have a difference in opinion. We can have a friendly discussion. If you don't like someone's answer, don't let it emotionally and mentally trouble you. Everyone is not always going to agree. That's something you'll have to get over.

The turn of phrase you were looking for is "It takes two to Tango"
Quote:
Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

That is not a good reason to get an abortion. Are you assuming the only people who get abortions are women who just want to ******** everything that moves? No. No no no. Getting an abortion is draining on the body, physically an emotionally, and it takes a lot for a woman to make this decision.

I think the Father SHOULD have a say in it. They should discuss this at length with one another. That being said: It is ultimately the mothers choice. This is for a variety of reasons one that weighs heavily on her is the reliability of the boy who impregnated her. Remember: This is not about carrying a fetus for 9 months, it is about giving a child a good life for 18-23 years. The mother will ALWAYS be stuck to that child, and often not able to raise it on her own. While the father is able to cut and run with no responsibility. That is why the mother should have more of a say, but I feel the father still has one.

If it is SO draining on a woman to have an abortion then why do countless women have sex without thinking of the consequences? If they were to take that ONE thing you said:

"That is not a good reason to get an abortion. Are you assuming the only people who get abortions are women who just want to ******** everything that moves? No. No no no. Getting an abortion is draining on the body, physically an emotionally, and it takes a lot for a woman to make this decision."

Then they would only have sex with the one person they were truly in love with and would not leave or hurt them. So, I think your argument is invalid since women more or less use that to weasel their way out of the decision instead of actually realizing they were wrong for being reckless with their body with the act of sex.

Did you type it that way so it will look like I said that?

Invisible Prophet

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
JazziLoveBerry
Morbid Monstrosity
JazziLoveBerry
ChibiSheenaSakura
JazziLoveBerry

The turn of phrase you were looking for is "It takes two to Tango"
Quote:
Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

That is not a good reason to get an abortion. Are you assuming the only people who get abortions are women who just want to ******** everything that moves? No. No no no. Getting an abortion is draining on the body, physically an emotionally, and it takes a lot for a woman to make this decision.

I think the Father SHOULD have a say in it. They should discuss this at length with one another. That being said: It is ultimately the mothers choice. This is for a variety of reasons one that weighs heavily on her is the reliability of the boy who impregnated her. Remember: This is not about carrying a fetus for 9 months, it is about giving a child a good life for 18-23 years. The mother will ALWAYS be stuck to that child, and often not able to raise it on her own. While the father is able to cut and run with no responsibility. That is why the mother should have more of a say, but I feel the father still has one.

If it is SO draining on a woman to have an abortion then why do countless women have sex without thinking of the consequences? If they were to take that ONE thing you said:

"That is not a good reason to get an abortion. Are you assuming the only people who get abortions are women who just want to ******** everything that moves? No. No no no. Getting an abortion is draining on the body, physically an emotionally, and it takes a lot for a woman to make this decision."

Then they would only have sex with the one person they were truly in love with and would not leave or hurt them. So, I think your argument is invalid since women more or less use that to weasel their way out of the decision instead of actually realizing they were wrong for being reckless with their body with the act of sex.

Did you type it that way so it will look like I said that?

No, I just fudged up the BB coding. Sorry. ^-^"

Feral Warrior

BECAUSE THE WOMAN IS THE ONE WITH THE GOD DAMN OVARIES.
she only has the right to decide to abort

case closed shut up, goodnight nurse

Cute Punk

Honestly I consider a fetus a parasite until it pops out and the cord is cut. b***h and moan all you want but that's essentially what we all begin life as until we've been pushed and basically thrown into the world to live on our own most times assisted by the parents who made us until we're able to make choices on our own.

It's a womans' right to choose what happens with her body but if it's with her husband he deserves a say in what happens to the future child. As for rape it's a touchy topic. If a women is too unstable and unsound to have the child without having severe emotional distress then I say let her abort it.

If it threatens her life in some way/the child will have a painful defect I condone abortion but not as a form of birth control, we have adoption if you can stand to squeeze it out then give it up. I hate children, loathe them really so my first statement and general feelings about the whole topic are slightly cold. Don't even think of calling me a murderer because I feel this way, this isn't what I would do because God forbid if I was ever pregnant I'd just give it up for adoption because I literally wouldn't want to kill it just because I could. I have some morals but it doesn't change the fact that my thoughts are a lot more cruel than my words. It's a shame really but I know how I am, if it offends someone that's their issue, not mine.
MURKR0W

The case is not closed. Don't be so self-righteous.

Feral Warrior

JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

dont be so whiney and ignorant
White Flag Idiot
Honestly I consider a fetus a parasite until it pops out and the cord is cut. b***h and moan all you want but that's essentially what we all begin life as until we've been pushed and basically thrown into the world to live on our own most times assisted by the parents who made us until we're able to make choices on our own.

It's a womans' right to choose what happens with her body but if it's with her husband he deserves a say in what happens to the future child. As for rape it's a touchy topic. If a women is too unstable and unsound to have the child without having severe emotional distress then I say let her abort it.

If it threatens her life in some way/the child will have a painful defect I condone abortion but not as a form of birth control, we have adoption if you can stand to squeeze it out then give it up. I hate children, loathe them really so my first statement and general feelings about the whole topic are slightly cold. Don't even think of calling me a murderer because I feel this way, this isn't what I would do because God forbid if I was ever pregnant I'd just give it up for adoption because I literally wouldn't want to kill it just because I could. I have some morals but it doesn't change the fact that my thoughts are a lot more cruel than my words. It's a shame really but I know how I am, if it offends someone that's their issue, not mine.

People have different opinions of when we begin life. It's not just the women's body... Rape, incest, and health issues are already given the "okay" for abortion.
MURKR0W
JazziLoveBerry
MURKR0W

dont be so whiney and ignorant

How am I being whiney and how am I ignorant? Trying to insult me I see. Kind of childish. :/

Friendly Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items