Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Streaker

Should a day come where a man has to carry a baby inside him full term, then he can make all the decisions. Until then, if its growing inside MY body, then I'll decide what to do with it since its in MY body.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I dont think it really matter who is popping out the baby. What makes it so different, killing the baby three months into it's life in the womb and three months into its life on planet earth?

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The problem is if you stop a woman having an abortion is that sexist too? Where do we draw the line here? I don't see a solution where you can not be sexist towards at least one party. I'm on the fence in terms of the males say in the matter. While it's true it takes two to tango, the female is the one that undergos the most pronounced physical and mental changes, is it fair or safe to force her into giving birth? The only thing I can think of is just leaving the system exactly as it is, it's worked for this long so just keep it the same. It would save a whole lot of pain, argument and disappointment.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
alice will kick you
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice? Why can't the father have a say in his child's life? Is it selfish to say that men can't choose if their child dies or not? Do you think this is being sexist? Is it selfish for women to kill their child because they don't want to carry it for 9 months?

PLEASE, if you are going to debate, don't be childish with name calling or trying to belittle someone just because they have a difference in opinion. We can have a friendly discussion. If you don't like someone's answer, don't let it emotionally and mentally trouble you. Everyone is not always going to agree. That's something you'll have to get over.

I have a very strong opinion about abortion but just to say it blunt- i don't think it should be legal.
It solves all problems. biggrin

So don't have one.
Solves all problems.

Romantic Wife

Miss Fruit Loops
Veesionary
I have nothing to say, since most of it has been said already.

However, one person said that a 15 year old should have an abortion, since she's still a baby herself. There is such a thing as not having sex you know. They shouldn't wine about giving birth and being pregnant, when it's they're bad decision making that got her into that situation.

Rape.

If this passes, rape victims will most likely be forced to carry the baby. Yeah, that kind of throws your 'just don't have sex' idea out the window. =/

If it's rape then the guy should just have life sentence.

Can a girl rape a guy?

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Veesionary
Miss Fruit Loops
Veesionary

However, one person said that a 15 year old should have an abortion, since she's still a baby herself. There is such a thing as not having sex you know. They shouldn't wine about giving birth and being pregnant, when it's they're bad decision making that got her into that situation.

Rape.

If this passes, rape victims will most likely be forced to carry the baby. Yeah, that kind of throws your 'just don't have sex' idea out the window. =/

Can a girl rape a guy?
Yes.

But it's still her choice whether or not she keeps a baby.

To be honest guys, if I was forced by law to keep a child and in the fraction of impossibility of having one even with being careful (or without the carefulness in case of say, rape), I'd either a) get it illegally and face the consequences or b) just kill myself.

I don't see how it'll be any different for people desperate for an abortion in the case of it being illegal. If the choices are either keep a baby you don't want, do it illegally and face rubbish consequences, or killing yourself, I can see many being split between the latter two.
Veesionary
Miss Fruit Loops
Veesionary

Rape.

Can a girl rape a guy?

Yeah it can happen, but highly unlikely to happen

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Heero2334

Well, not necessarily. Men are just far less likely to report it, should it happen.
T3h Jinji
Heero2334

Well, not necessarily. Men are just far less likely to report it, should it happen.

That is very true.

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
JazziLoveBerry
It takes two to tangle, so why does one person get the choice?
Because there's only one uterus. Do the ******** math. You can't simultaneously abort and not abort a pregnancy in the name of compromise.

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
AbakersdozenWhy
I dont think it really matter who is popping out the baby. What makes it so different, killing the baby three months into it's life in the womb and three months into its life on planet earth?
Get child protective services to take a 3-month-old fetus away from a woman who is considering abortion. Then you'll see the difference.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
pidgezero_one
AbakersdozenWhy
Get child protective services to take a 3-month-old fetus away from a woman who is considering abortion. Then you'll see the difference.

You know the literal difference between murdering a baby and having an abortion? The womb. If the baby unskilled seconds before it would enter the world it's an abortion.

Star Tipper

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
AbakersdozenWhy

You know the literal difference between murdering a baby and having an abortion? The womb. If the baby unskilled seconds before it would enter the world it's an abortion.

Nope.

it's not just the womb, it's also the fact that it's a fetus. The difference between a baby and a fetus, one needs to be attached to it's mother to continue to grow.

A baby can live without it's mother, a fetus can't. If a pregnant women were to die well that fetus would be screwed. If a babies mother were to die, well it'll be hard but the child will live on without her.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Veesionary
Miss Fruit Loops
Veesionary

Rape.

Can a girl rape a guy?

lol We're not talking about punishment for crimes here. A life sentence has absolutely nothing to do with taking away a woman's right to chose what happens to her body.

And yes, a girl can rape a guy. Again, this has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

If a disgusting drunkard forced himself onto you, and you became pregnant, wouldn't you too want to rid yourself of the fetus? That child will be a constant reminder to you of that man and what he did to you. It will also make you put on a lot of weight, become nauseous, cause aches and pains, and of course at the time of delivery, cause you indescribable pain. And you have absolutely no say in it because some religious radicals decided that you don't have any choice but to carry the fetus to term.

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
AbakersdozenWhy
pidgezero_one
AbakersdozenWhy

Great, what's your point? Try taking a baby away from its mother a month after conception and see how far you get. Try taking a baby away from its mother a month after birth and it'll still be alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff