Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
I have a lot of Shaman King and sweets/cupcake stuff in my room. Stuffed animals.. Anime all around. Right now, my room is messy.. My room is pretty small. I wish I had more wall room for more posters.

shaman king is awesome ******** ya
emotion_kirakira You like Shaman King, too!? I love it. emotion_brofist

Horohoro is da bomb.
Big, black and white but still warm. I have a long room with a low ceiling, so my walls have black and white vertical stripes. One wall has pretty patterns in the stripes. I am right below the roof, which is slanted, so I have a pretty big ceilings and only two walls. The ceiling is white, so my room doesn't look dark. My things in there are also either black or white, but all wooden, so they don't appear cold. I made sure that white things are placed next to the dark, simple wall while the black things are placed against the brighter, but fun wall. My floor is also wooden.
I do not have a lot of decorations, as I find my wallpaper beautiful. I do have my karate diplomas on the wall, a notice board and some metal heart shaped thing to hang my jewelry on on my wall

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
White, baby pink and black <3
I rent too, so I'm stuck with beige walls, I'd love white walls but eh Its not a biggy <3
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
I have a lot of Shaman King and sweets/cupcake stuff in my room. Stuffed animals.. Anime all around. Right now, my room is messy.. My room is pretty small. I wish I had more wall room for more posters.

Horohoro is da bomb.

lol you don't even know, i ******** love shaman king. I have the japanese fanbooks and everything. Yeah Horohoro is a bamf

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster

Horohoro is da bomb.

lol you don't even know, i ******** love shaman king. I have the japanese fanbooks and everything. Yeah Horohoro is a bamf
Do you have pictures? eek emotion_bigheart

These are mine.

Shaman King never gets old. I'm hoping it will get popular again.. with Shaman King Flowers and all. But it doesn't seem that way. There needs to be more merch.
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster

Horohoro is da bomb.

These are mine.

Shaman King never gets old. I'm hoping it will get popular again.. with Shaman King Flowers and all. But it doesn't seem that way. There needs to be more merch.

sadly not they're back at home and i'm at university. I have the Mentalite fanbook and the Man Ji En one as well. Came with this awesome poster with like every character on it.

Oh so you've been following flowers then? and zero as well? Hana is awesome lol.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

◈ Some say the world will end in ℱire.
Some say in ιce.

Pretty plain on account of my moving soon.

From what I've tasted of â……esire.
I hold with those who favor ℱire.◈

Loiterer

I just moved so my current room looks like a guest room. But...
My room in Japan (That I shared with someone else):
User Image
User Image

My room at my parents' house, before japan.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Right now my room is just... Eh. And it's even smaller than the one I had in Japan, so I haven't figured out wtf I'm doing with it yet. Got the Q poster up, though. It's above my bed. (Same Q poster that's in the corner in the japan pic).

Familiar Friend

The mess mess.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster
wrrmmmwrmmmmmrr
Epic Rave Monster

Horohoro is da bomb.

These are mine.

sadly not they're back at home and i'm at university. I have the Mentalite fanbook and the Man Ji En one as well. Came with this awesome poster with like every character on it.

Oh so you've been following flowers then? and zero as well? Hana is awesome lol.
Yup. Shaman King. Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang. Shaman King Flowers. Shaman King Zero, and Shaman King Remix Tracks. It's an obsession.

He is! And Tamao... Oh god. She's creepy! (But I like it.) I'm still waiting on Pirika, though..

It's nice to see another SK fan around. Ebay has everything, huh?

Anxious Gekko

my room couldn't get any smaller, it's like 8ft long/wide with beige walls and purple accessories. it might be extremely small but i've definitely made it mine. <3

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
fairly messy. i need to organize someday. ._.

Diamond Bear

my walls are painted blue and purple and it's really messy right now. i need to clean it...
i have a bunch of posters including my sweeney todd poster that i need to get framed
i also have the biggest closet in the house, haha.

Charitable Giver

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold User Image
viola. I should really take those cans out... gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Familiar Poster

A bed with two night stands on each side a tv at the end of it...pretty basic setup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff