Whales 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Hippos 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Cuties 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
HWHAT 0.44 44.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Springtime Snack

I recently got an adorable plug tail ^^
It's the cutest and today I'm making panties to wear that let the tail out the back.
What are your odd interests?
Um.

Gross.
A buttplug thread, this is new.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
that aint a thing I ever heard about yet

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
I had a funny thought. What if somebody sits on it and you go to get up? Then it violently comes from your a**s, causes prolapse and you s**t yourself. I doubt that can really happen, but it crossed my mind. Your kink is not my kink but that's okay.

Peculiar Doll

Awww ^^. I acquired my first tail plug last month, for my Master. It's metal, which is great, and not real fur - even better.
It goes very well with my necomimi ^_^

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ah Ive been wanting to get one myself, but there are a few things Im curious about like how do you clean them? and is the tail removable?

Peculiar Doll

Ninja kyuubi13
Ah Ive been wanting to get one myself, but there are a few things Im curious about like how do you clean them? and is the tail removable?
Hope it's OK for me to answer this one too, OP!

You clean them like you'd clean any plug used similarly. I find that the easier type to clean are metal. Whether or not the tail is removable or not depends on how it's made but in the case of mine, no.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Akiryn
Ninja kyuubi13
Hope it's OK for me to answer this one too, OP!

You clean them like you'd clean any plug used similarly. I find that the easier type to clean are metal. Whether or not the tail is removable or not depends on how it's made but in the case of mine, no.

I don't know how to clean a regular bitt plug sweatdrop Im pretty much new at this c:

Springtime Snack

Ninja kyuubi13

Well go for metal or glass, they are easier to clean, but to start out rubber or plastic is good. And my tail doesn't come off the plug (i mean if i cut it or something it would) but there might be ones out there that are.. I was thinking about that, getting a bigger tail and just attaching it to the plug I already have. Experiment! ^^

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
j0_Z_pearl
Ninja kyuubi13

Well go for metal or glass, they are easier to clean, but to start out rubber or plastic is good. And my tail doesn't come off the plug (i mean if i cut it or something it would) but there might be ones out there that are.. I was thinking about that, getting a bigger tail and just attaching it to the plug I already have. Experiment! ^^

Ill have to look into metal ones then c: with tails that dont come off if the tail gets dirty how do you clean the tail? o:

Witty Conversationalist

I have one I want to save up for. It's from the Crystal Delights website. They're about $110.

From the website
      • Made in the USA of carefully crafted Borosilicate Glass Smooth Body-Safe Materials
      • Natural and Eco-Friendly
      • Phthalates Free and Non-Toxic
      • Great for temperature play (read care & use for proper warming and cooling)
      • Adorned with beautiful Swarovski (27mm) crystal elements, stunning vintage medallions from the Czech Republic, or foxy, fluffy tails (real fur) for that wilder side
      • All toys are unique (every one is individually handcrafted)
      • Each creation is individually inspected and certified with a unique ID Number when packaged Comes with embossed, hand signed, authentic Original Crystal Delights Erotic Art documentation

Springtime Snack

Erholung

I have one I want to save up for. It's from the Crystal Delights website. They're about $110.

From the website
      • Made in the USA of carefully crafted Borosilicate Glass Smooth Body-Safe Materials
      • Natural and Eco-Friendly
      • Phthalates Free and Non-Toxic
      • Great for temperature play (read care & use for proper warming and cooling)
      • Adorned with beautiful Swarovski (27mm) crystal elements, stunning vintage medallions from the Czech Republic, or foxy, fluffy tails (real fur) for that wilder side
      • All toys are unique (every one is individually handcrafted)
      • Each creation is individually inspected and certified with a unique ID Number when packaged Comes with embossed, hand signed, authentic Original Crystal Delights Erotic Art documentation

^^^ this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces