Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a newly found masochist, and me and my boyfriend do not have much experience with it and wonder if anyone has any advice or ideas.

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BDSM Support/Discussion Thread smile As a note, BDSM is legally only for those over the age of majority in their respective country, which is normally 18 - 21.
I could punch you in the face
I will have to check out that thread, and we are both over legal age. and i dont want a punch to the face. that just pisses me off and makes me punch back. if im getting pain, i want it to feel good and be fun for us

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
That's great. I'd just like to clear something up that confuses me about your thread title and OP.

In the thread title you write "sadist/masochist" as if they're synonyms. They're not. While that's fine, and you could be saying you're both, your OP then only goes on to mention your masochism.

Which are you? Or both?

I do in fact have experience as a sadist. And I'd suspect a masochist too, but being a virgin I couldn't say for sure, just a hunch, based on my pain tolerance and my fascination with pain.

My sadism also crosses over into my social operations (is there a word for that? - how I deal with other people?) in that I generally find people getting hurt funny, and others don't. There's a limit to it though. I can find humor in it if the person is capable, and the injury isn't going to seriously affect them. For instance, if an old person using a walking-frame was hit by a car, probably wouldn't laugh (unless they were j-walking expecting their age to make them invincible, then I probably wouldn't care), however if a friend around my age fell off a bike, lost badly in a fight, etc. I might laugh at them. This has caused conflict with some people, even within my family, who find this insensitive. Which I don't really have an answer for. I guess I am generally more insensitive than a regular person seems to be. But I still care about those close to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff