Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User ImageAlways looking for Loki Anons!

It disgusts me. The stories are fictional. There is no credible evidence of Slenderman and all those "old photos" were photoshopped for a contest in 2009. The idea that children think they can even attempt at something like this makes me want to cry. It ruins the fandom for the rest of us because it makes it like these stories are to blame when in my opinion children of a certain age should not be reading these stories due to the graphic content they contain. As a reader and a listener of Mr. Creepypasta I know I wouldn't want my neighbour's kids hearing the stories. They know about Slenderman but I did not tell them any stories related to the character.

I was first introduced to this through tumblr where someone made a comic about two people stabbing someone for Slenderman outside the woods. Slenderman showed up and impaled the two on trees taking the victim to the hospital. The artist made an amazing point. One person reblogged this and stated that this is based off of something that had actually happened. Now I am not one to believe in everything I read on the internet, but I grew curious to look it up and with multiple sources and an actual video from Fox News tears welled in my eyes. Such a horrible reality.

This is the main source with the video I read http://nypost.com/2014/06/03/tween-girls-stabb-friend-19-times-to-prove-horror-meme-is-real/

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

Pure-hearted Teenager

9,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
oO Puppet Master Oo

It disgusts me. The stories are fictional. There is no credible evidence of Slenderman and all those "old photos" were photoshopped for a contest in 2009. The idea that children think they can even attempt at something like this makes me want to cry. It ruins the fandom for the rest of us because it makes it like these stories are to blame when in my opinion children of a certain age should not be reading these stories due to the graphic content they contain. As a reader and a listener of Mr. Creepypasta I know I wouldn't want my neighbour's kids hearing the stories. They know about Slenderman but I did not tell them any stories related to the character.

I was first introduced to this through tumblr where someone made a comic about two people stabbing someone for Slenderman outside the woods. Slenderman showed up and impaled the two on trees taking the victim to the hospital. The artist made an amazing point. One person reblogged this and stated that this is based off of something that had actually happened. Now I am not one to believe in everything I read on the internet, but I grew curious to look it up and with multiple sources and an actual video from Fox News tears welled in my eyes. Such a horrible reality.

This is the main source with the video I read http://nypost.com/2014/06/03/tween-girls-stabb-friend-19-times-to-prove-horror-meme-is-real/

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"User Image

I remember this story. The girl that got stabbed is still alive I think.

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
PFC Krieg Alpha
oO Puppet Master Oo

Yeah she survived but it still pains me she got stabbed. Especially 19 times.

PFC Krieg Alpha

Yes, she survived. It must have been scary thinking your going out to play with your friends, then they turn around, sit on you and try to stab you to death. Poor girl.

Pure-hearted Teenager

9,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Apokolate
PFC Krieg Alpha

Yes, she survived. It must have been scary thinking your going out to play with your friends, then they turn around, sit on you and try to stab you to death. Poor girl.

Talk about the phrase"backstabbers"

KuroToAoi's Waifu

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I heard of that story a few weeks ago...
What's just wrong with these kind of people?

It reminds me of the story, when some kids were
playing Naruto on a playground and buried a kid
in the sand, because one of them wanted to be Gaara...

Are the kids nowadays just stupid?

Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
oKashi-Mika
I heard of that story a few weeks ago...
What's just wrong with these kind of people?

It reminds me of the story, when some kids were
playing Naruto on a playground and buried a kid
in the sand, because one of them wanted to be Gaara...

Are the kids nowadays just stupid?

I guess so, maybe certain people shouldn't reproduce or just learn to teach their kids properly. A lot of stuff restricted on children these days I was allowed to watch but not all of my generation were idiots. At least until High school which has been over for over a year now, thank goodness.

Dapper Wench

People are so damn stupid and unnecessarily violent these days.
The combination makes me scared for the future.

Interesting Citizen

This was all over the news a while ago, though for me it was somewhat local.
Things like that make me sick. X(

Codger

I did this project at art school this year, using any info I could find about Slender Man (creepypastas, photos, even the game "The eight pages" wink to make it look like he was real, I found loads of cool stuff, but even my project was kind of goofy, I mean Slender Man is cool but not exactly believable.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Oh yeah I remember this story. I wonder if they have mental illnesses.
I mean they were young, but STILL the intent of killing someone for something fictional. I wonder if they understood that Slenderman was fake.

Newbie Member

2,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't know this happen. That is mess up. When I was growing up my mother explain to me that what you saw on tv you can not do to people in real life and that it is fake.
Yeah that was pretty metal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces