Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Okay, long story... I'mma spoiler the long parts and leave the ending. gaia_kittenstar

Well, I first saw him when I was 13 at my middle school talent show. He came from a different school to perform with a student from my school. I thought he was really cute and talented. Freshman year, we had P.E. together but had no reason to talk so I just ogled from afar all year.
Two years later, sophomore year, we had spanish class together and were seated nearly next to eachother constantly. emotion_awesome
He would ask to copy my homework because he was a lazy ******** who only cared about music. emotion_bigvein But I thought he was cute as ******** so I always let him. He was dating his first gf at that time and I would see them making out outside of class. I bring it up every now and then and give him an accusing look. emotion_omnomnom
I was too shy to really talk to him much in-class or at school, but we had messaged each other regarding spanish homework a few times, and ended up talking more bit by bit through facebook. We established that our senses of humor were really similar and enjoyed discussing things like religion, science, ect. I didn't talk to him much other than that because I was too shy and he had a girlfriend.
We talked on facebook every now and then about random, funny stuff during summer break. When junior year started and I saw him on the first day of school, I walked up to him and said hi and put my arms out for a hug. emotion_yatta And after that we started waving at each other, saying hi (when his gf wasn't with him ofc), and still talking on facebook (we just joked around a lot.)
My depression got really bad that year and I ended up dropping out and going to home-school as well as cutting contact with nearly everyone I knew in real life. I didn't talk to him until beginning of senior year a few months later. I moved to a different city to try to have a fresh start and got involved with a stupid boy. My bf then was trying to talk to me often on fb but I kept blowing him off by not responding, or promising to respond later but then forgetting. He recalls that time and him starting to think I was a lesbian. rofl Anyways, the "new start" didn't work out, I dropped out again and moved back home. I spent the whole 2013 year being anti-social, staying home, not talking to anyone. I deleted my facebook.

2014 starts, I remake a facebook, add him. I message him and ask him how college is going, and we start talking like we were really good friends. He has considered me a good friend ever since junior year, even though I ignored him and didn't talk to him for a whole year. He told me he cared about me a lot and wanted me to get better (I was suffering from eating disorders, depression, bipolar, anxiety.) I felt strange having someone confess their deep concerns for me, but we started talking on the phone and we'd talk for hours and I felt really giddy and excited.

We finally planned to hang out, he picked me up, and we went to his house. He showed me his music while his nephew bugged us the whole time. He kissed me out of nowhere in the office, and I was super smiley and happy after that. We went on a walk where we held hands (all while I was scared of my hand getting sweaty..) and we kissed a few more times.
We got a call from his friend to go smoke weed, and we went. We managed to back into his garage and make a dent, which I felt guilty about for the longest time. We met up at his friend's house, smoked weed, cuddled in the guest room, had sex twice, cuddled more, then decided that we were going to be girlfriend-boyfriend.

Liberal Dabbler

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I met my husband on Tagged. We dated for three years and just got married in May 2014 heart The internet is a good place to find good people, but use your common sense and believe your gut feeling and trust your heart.

Anxious Unicorn

11,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Mega Tipsy 100
School play almost four years ago..

Fashionable Explorer

high school about 7 years ago...

Girl-Crazy Humorist

Well I got out of boot camp in late March, and she graduated in another division at the same time. When we reported to our current command, I didn't know her. It wasn't until the indoctrination week that she caught my eye, since she asked one of the people in charge of us if they knew anything about the upcoming ball. That caught my attention since I've always wanted to go to a ball, and I've had the biggest crush on her ever since. We've been together for nearly 2 months now.

3nodding

Timid Star

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
My fiancé and I started out as friends on Neopets, then we started a long distance relationship, and now we're engaged and living together.

Not that I'd suggest using Neopets to find a relationship... We just kind of found each other.

Hannibal4530's Sweetheart

Omnipresent Galaxy

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
We met in karate class, became friends before we started dating in 2004.
We've been together for ten years now, got married in 2009.

Romantic Spotter

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I met my boyfriend on fetlife. we both loved the same photo and he caught my profile instead of loving the photo. He sent me a message introducing himself. we chatted for a while then met for coffee a few times. One week he was suppose to give me a cooking lesson (he said he could teach anyone to cook) we ended up having sex two years later we are still together and my cooking has improved a bit. I have only set butter on fire recently...

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
College. Id recommend making friends before lovers. I'm sure there is a nice ghoul out there for you somewhere. It's a big graveyard.
ok this is a creepy one

after seeing his band play, i followed them to the train station and onto the train even though i lived in the opposite direction, and stayed on the train with them for nearly an hour before getting off and turning around

oops

Loiterer

We met at omegle. Both of us aren't looking for love just a casual conversation on a very fine day. weeks later both of us confessed to each other. I've never expected any of this since both of us are busy studying and he's just to perf to fall inlove with someone like me. Up to now I still don't know how it happened. I guess love comes when you're not looking. we've been together for a month now.
One day I was with my friends and they saw one of their friends and went to say hi to him. Their friend happened to be with 2 other of his friends. Since I didn't know any of them, they introduced themselves to me. Two days later, one of them sent me a friend request on Facebook. We started talking and became best friends right away! We would talk almost everyday and he would sometimes come to my city to hang out with me and my friends.

But just a few months ago, he told me that he was starting to have feelings for me and that he wanted to be more than just friends and that's when he asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend. He's my first boyfriend and I think he'll be the last as well since he truly is an amazing person!

SWL PacStar's Significant Otter

I went to my friend's wedding in Colorado and we met there.
I hadn't seen or even heard from this friend in over 5 years and I get a random call out of the blue "come to my wedding, I'll pay for flight and hotel!"

She met him on Steam and had been friends with him for a while and invited him to her wedding, too.

The shear serendipitous nature is astounding. We would have NEVER met, otherwise, and we have been together for over a year now.

He lives in California, I live in Ohio. We met over the week we were there for the wedding, and the rest is history. He's moving here next year :3

The Rick Pixel's Princess

Sweetest Kitten

I was a regular at the used video game store he worked at. emotion_bigheart

Beloved Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mutual friends smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items