Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you own a NES?

Yes 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
No 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
I have no idea what you are talking about... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

RoninYeti's Queen

~Anyone interested in old school gaming, specifically gaming centered around the NES?
I am working on a new gaming channel and I wanted some input on a few things if anyone has the time to answer:

((Let's say for all intents and purposes, that you want to watch a gaming channel))

1. Would you be interested in seeing the person that is gaming while watching the stream or would you prefer commentary with no video? Or would you just like to see strictly the gameplay:no audio/video from the gamer?

2. Which gamer tag sounds better to you AeowenGoddess or NessE?

3. If you played the NES, are there any games that you remember liking in particular?

That is all the main questions I have. If you have any feedback that you would want to give me on what you would like to see on a gaming channel PLEASE share. It will really help me out. This is my first time streaming games so any input will be very helpful to me.

RoninYeti's Queen

RoninYeti's Queen

RoninYeti's Queen

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
1. Would you be interested in seeing the person that is gaming while watching the stream or would you prefer commentary with no video? Or would you just like to see strictly the gameplay:no audio/video from the gamer?

I would advise seeing the person in a corner in a small square but make sure it doesn't take up any of the game screen if possible

AeowenGoddess 3nodding

3. If you played the NES, are there any games that you remember liking in particular?

I've only played the Super Mario games I believe

Star

1. commentary is always fun. i sometimes listen to video game commentary rather than watching the video. i'm doing that rn. LOL

2. NessE is better. LOL

3. I remember liking the Mario series. That, metroid, and especially legend of zelda games.

Chatty Smoker

I love NES! I used to have one but not anymore. I actually used to watch a guy's YouTube channel where he did all NES games and it was really fun to watch. But he's not active anymore.

I would like the screen of the game and then the audio/commentary over it. Seeing the gamer's face really doesn't matter unless they have funny faces that add to it.

I honestly don't like either :/

Adventure Island (hardest game ever lol)
Looney Toons
Little Mermaid
Legend of Zelda
All Mario games
Marble Madness (another hard one)
Qubert or something (sooo annoying)

This should be fun! I don't think there's anyone who doesn't like NES games. And if there is, they're crazy. I think you'll have a lot of people watching if your commentary is good and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff