Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

Growing up, I had a good family life. My friends were the neighbors and my best friends went to different schools. At school, it sucked. Teachers liked me. Only few kids liked me. But they didn't want to be my friends.

It's like...I was the nice girl, but no one wanted to be friends with me. I used to cry to my mom that I didn't get why I had no friends in school. School was like a second home to me.

I had no idea how to talk to people. How did I have friends outside of school? We all had special ed in common. I tend to click more with people who had ADHD like me. I might've been autistic my whole life, but to this day, I don't know. I'm 20 and i graduated high school in 2012.

I was into dolls, Bratz music videos, and anime as a kid. I also wrote and drew a lot. Shitty fan fiction and shitty art. But still fun.

I had imaginary pets, too. I got s**t for that lol. People would talk to me as if I was retarded. Even when they were nice. I had never been bullied, except for one time. I once made up my own language. For fun, I pretended it was a holiday. I must've looked stupid lol. I was in 6th grade.

Most people ignored me. They probably thought I was retarded and couldn't help it. Except for one big black girl. She grabbed me by the backpack and told me to shut up in a threatening way. And I was scared of her. Her name was Lauren.

Although some people asked me if I was ok. Some people liked me.

In 8th grade, there was this blonde girl named Danielle. She's still a b***h, even 2 years after high school. She used to tell me I needed help because I liked t.A.T.u.. And I was heterosexual. Some people assumed I was lesbian because I liked them.

There was also a rumor that me and this Filipino girl kissed. She and I were friends. I miss her; she moved. Anyway, on a field trip, people spread a rumor that we kissed. She and I were just like wtf.

I also remember on a 6th grade camping trip, people didn't include me in activities. I sat out a lot, angry and tearing up for being excluded.

I never had a date to any dances or proms. Even when I dressed beautifully, no one noticed. The only two love confessions I've gotten were by guys I barely knew, wasn't into at all, and through a text. -_-

Saying you've "never felt this way before" (which is bullshit), through a text or Facebook IM, is the HUGEST TURN OFF.

Other than that, I've never had a guy TRULY like me. Only asked out once, but thru a text, barely knew the guy. Ugh. I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, never been kissed.

I'm obviously a virgin. Even in trade school, I got s**t for that.

Chatty Smoker

Being a virgin is a good thing these days, I think. It's just interesting to see someone "hold out" that long, per se razz

I was the same as a kid. I had a few friends, but I was mostly the weird, annoying, goth girl. I'm still a bit shy today, and not good in groups of people. But more people talk to me and I'm more outgoing. I have no problem saying hi to random people at work and having small talk. Before that would be a big issue.

Hilarious Lunatic

br0wneyed-babe
Being a virgin is a good thing these days, I think. It's just interesting to see someone "hold out" that long, per se razz

I was the same as a kid. I had a few friends, but I was mostly the weird, annoying, goth girl. I'm still a bit shy today, and not good in groups of people. But more people talk to me and I'm more outgoing. I have no problem saying hi to random people at work and having small talk. Before that would be a big issue.

Your sig says Ya Soshla S Uma in Russian! Are you a tatu fan?

Chatty Smoker

Mental Trainwreck
br0wneyed-babe

Your sig says Ya Soshla S Uma in Russian! Are you a tatu fan?

It do! And yeah I am smile

Invisible Senshi

Mental Trainwreck
one big black girl.
lol

Your life is somewhat similar to mine. Do not feel like you are required to have sex and be like everyone else. You'll lose your virginity one day and it won't be all that great. It'll be a normal thing after your first time huhhuhuh.
Yous walk up to a guy, any guy, tell 'im. "Yo, you, me, broom closet. Let's go."

Familiar Explorer

I thought I was missing out on stuff too so I bounced in and out of the mainstream crowd through out high school.

You didn't miss out on much in my opinion.
I think you did fine.

I had a nice childhood, somewhat ok teenage years, college really changed me in every way but for the better, not the worse, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff