Welcome to Gaia! ::

lmaf 650$$ omg that is gay i am to pore do get that thing lol
if it waz free i wod get it 3nodding
Older versions are of course cheaper, the best alternative is JASC Software's Paintshop Pro, which is usually $100 new, for the latest version. Dunno about PSP9, haven't checked it out yet. 7 is perfect for my needs.

That being said, I bet I could count on one finger the number of people on Gaia who paid full retail price for Photoshop.
The GIMP would also work. And that's free.
ryou bakura88
WINDOWS 98 or XP?
XP
Heres a question, if you have XP and 98, why the HELL would your choose and older outdated version thats slower?
Slow processor, not enought ram. The older OS would run better on older parts.
i use windows xp home edition biggrin
Xp, ive seen it runnign fine on a 500Mghz pc. If yours is slower then that, you should be upgrading your hardware not your OS>
dont we always talk about this at least once a month?
Dan Fortisqule
Xp, ive seen it runnign fine on a 500Mghz pc. If yours is slower then that, you should be upgrading your hardware not your OS>
MGhz? MegaGigahertz?

It'll run fine on a 266MHz P2, just give it plenty of RAM.
Nay, 64megs of RAM run it fine biggrin
XP. Win98 is outdated, and if you try and rely on it for too long new programs that become available won't run on 98...

Oh, and for a graphics editing program, I use The GIMP. It's free and easy to use.
koni_chan
Nay, 64megs of RAM run it fine biggrin

Wrong, 64 MB of ram is the MINIMUM, and does not run fine. At least 128 or more I highly recommend.
Gimp for Windows is a**. You're better off just installing Linux to use the nix version, which is a marvel of programming, according to its supporters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff