swoon547
indigosylph
Silhouettes N Dreams
ME was the work of the devil.. i'd rather use 3.1 than ME xd

I miss Rodent's Revenge and Mahjong....
mahjong comes free with linux!

true

NEED...LINUX!

ME sucks monkey. I've had it for three years, and it's had horrible problems. Once, it just stopped working! I had to unplug my computer, and let it sit for like, 2 days...

It errors, you can expect the BSOD AT LEAST once a week, little errors pop up everywhere...

Any where you can fix the KERNEL32.DLL?
nooooooooooooooooooooo it sucks it came out in 2000 me= millienium edition my friend has it his cpu crashed 12 times in the last 3 years! i had to reinstall the operating syestem every time
It takes a serious fool to break Windows ME.
Microsoft did an ingeneous thing with ME. They took all the things that were bad in Windows 3.x and 9x and put them into a single operating system, making the greatest known failure ever to hit the market. If you have ME, change to something, even 98 will due. It is the worst operating system, EVER.
I'll say it again, more explicitly.

Only an idiot could have trouble with Windows ME. I have a system that's been running it for years with NO PROBLEMS other than a gross lack of ram, but that's a hardware issue.
I'm running ME on an XP 2500+ because 2k wouldnt Install sweatdrop

I've had problems with 3.1/1, 95/a/b/c, 98/se, ME, 2k/, XP/pro, but that's because I was doing by Bug tolarence testing xd Format, and I never had another problem with them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff