Welcome to Gaia! ::

Windows ME crashes alot, but I prefer to work with it rather than Windows 98.
Actualy now that i think of it the K-6 ran well with ME better than 98se anyway.
Actually what they say is true, I've had my computer since Christmas three years ago, its been nothing but trouble for me. If its not one thing wrong its the next. It gets quite annoying after a while
If Microsoft, the company that will do anything, disowns ME, that should say something. I've never heard a good thing about that OS, and I don't think I ever will.
i had ME for two years until I upgraded to XP. It crashed every few minutes so we had to reconfigure it every 2 months or so.
I have ME...we've had to have the Hard Drive formatted twice, and now we have to do it again because the System Tray is missing (Any one know how to fix that?). It is quite good though!
I didnt think you could buy the old OS's any more - I thought the only one you could get was XP / XPpro!?
ME was used by satan, and infected the holy computers saying it was an upgrade...

I think that was the OS that BSOD'ed Gates on the presentation, after all, it was a sign of things to come....

Oh god, i remembered that the blind people use ME!!!
The computer I'm currently using (manufactured HP Pavilion) was "optimized for ME". ME crashed on this thing. Frequently.

I like XP best because it's a lot more stable than previous OSes and...*sounds like a n00b*...it's aesthetically pleasing.

sweatdrop
Jaque Pierre
ME on a computer it was designed for... rocks.
ME on any other computer... errors. Errors everywhere.

98SE... works with most computers.
2K... works on all newer computers.
XP... works on all newer computers, just dont' change out the processor or motherboard...

Hell yeah! My computer was designed for ME. Sure my computer isnt the fastest thing around but I dont have any major problems with ME that I dont have with other OS. In my eyes:
(my computer + ME + my skills at fine tuning it) > XP

I dont see why people dont like ME all that much.
ME was the work of the devil.. i'd rather use 3.1 than ME xd

And I think XP is better than 2k pro
Silhouettes N Dreams

I miss Rodent's Revenge and Mahjong....
I myself never really understood the problem with ME. I was able to do everything I wanted on it, from gaming to homework... course it was OEM and came with a Compaq Presario 5000...and compaq sucks.
GUERILLA RADIO
Is Windows ME any good? when ever i talk about my computer, ppl say that windows ME is a bad system. i dont know what to believe.

Well, personally I don't like Windows ME because an anoying bug in the kernell32.dll, 98 SE, 2000 and XP professional edition are the best ones
DeltaPyro
My friend has ME and it sucks badly... I use XP, but I hear 2000 is the best. smile
yes, thats what i think. i have 2000 and red hat 9 on my fammily computer xd
indigosylph
Silhouettes N Dreams

I miss Rodent's Revenge and Mahjong....
mahjong comes free with linux!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers