Welcome to Gaia! ::

NinaV

If I were a guy, I'd say abyl and Kiretsu were women after my own heart. xd

I'll have to see if this leads to something... Tech-girl-threesome?

Just considering the possibilities.. I don't see limitations, I see possibilities and I DO NOT have dirty mind.. Not even a little sweatdrop
I have the 2k professional version of window's but its next to worthless, itll run everything but it wont ever last for long, it was meant for running networks, event server's, its not truly a personal comp System, better than 98se but... also worse in alot of aspects
windows XP home edition, worth every penny
JBean
NinaV

If I were a guy, I'd say abyl and Kiretsu were women after my own heart. xd

Just considering the possibilities.. I don't see limitations, I see possibilities and I DO NOT have dirty mind.. Not even a little sweatdrop

Even if we did, we wouldn't let you watch. blaugh
Kiretsu

Even if we did, we wouldn't let you watch. blaugh

Just rip my hard-drive out why dontcha crying
me gusta DOS 6.0 y Windows 3.1....oooooooo...mi favorito!!!! heart
Which OS do you use?
Windows XP at home and RedHat Linux at School.

How long have you been using it?
Umm, XP about a year and RedHat a couple months.

Have you tried more than one?
Windows: 3.11, 95, 98, 98SE, Me, NT, XP
Linux: RedHat, Mandrake

Sadly that's it. sad Well, besides DOS, but who HASN'T used DOS?

Why do you prefer one over the other?
Well, I like Microsoft when I want to get something accomplished because of the easy visual interface, but when I'm just having fun and fooling around Linux is great because it's just fun to play with, I haven't gotten enough experience to really do much in Linux though. I'd actually love to try more Linux builds, and Unix too. Also want to get my hands on some Server 2K3 action and MacOS.
JBean

I'd prefer the term G33kette-threesome wink heart
I use Redhat Linux 9 atm. I have tried

All the windows except winNT/
Linux Redhat 6,7.3,8
Mandrake Linux 9.1

I like all linuxes becuase they're much more stable compared to anyt Windows.

If you want to checkout my server running on my Linux machine here at home you can see it at www.uberhost.ath.cx.
I use Wni 98 SE, personally stripped down of all the bells and whissles so it's simpler and more universal to use than Linux (baiscaly to lazy to work it out) while also beign a butt-load easier on the system then it's newer siblings. Cutting out all the features and always updating it also seems to keep it stable, my system is rock solid, I have not seen a BSOD in months!

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
WinXP Home for just about a year, after years of Win95. XP has been just SO stable, with any problems only coming from older games.

I'm happy with what I have.

Kaimu-Nanashi's Husband

Which OS do you use?
Win2K/Slackware(Gaming and learning)
Win98(Web surfin')
Redhat(Server)

How long have you been using it?
Win98 - Four years
Win2K - Six months
Slackware - Six months
Redhat - One year

Have you tried more than one?
Yeup.

Why do you prefer one over the other?
Linux because it's Linux which is better than Windows.
Windows because Linux has bad emulation and gaming support.
Linux is definitely the most fun out of all the OSs. Microsoft hasn't created a half decent operating system yet. Besides, you gotta love that linux penguin.
As for what operating system I use, I use Linux at home, but due to the strangeness of my college's internet connection, I have to usee windows XP professional whenever I am in my dorm. Sucky sucky.
I use Win XP

BUT

I'd like to use RISC OS again, it was by far the best OS at the time (only now have modern OS's got near it's ease of use, when it was around at the time of Windows 3.1)

The system was also better than PC architecture. It's shortcoming was it was made by a British company, so was doomed not to suceed over the current ones.

Long live the Archimedes!
winblowz xp corp, devilz own, worth every penny.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff