Welcome to Gaia! ::

I use Mac OS. v2.8 If we want to be technical about it. XD I used Windows since the release of Win 95. I been using Mac since about a year now, the time Jaguar came out.

Well needles to say I was sold on the Mac OS and that's were my home is now.
crying I wish I didn't have to say Windows Xp, but it's the only one out of the Windows family I've pretty much liked.

But I freakin' want get my hands on LINUX! I've heard such wonderus heart
I use XP i tried Linux but it wasnt for me i have been using Windsows based systems since 97, OS X is cool but i dont like mac's too much
biggrin i use the windows xp home edition it find it very easy 2 use and its better than mac anyday
I use XP Pro... I prefer it over old os's just because it runs very smoothly. Have to complain about the massive memory drain though... greedy xp.. NO SOUP FOR YOU!! scream
Right now I'm running Panther on my cute little G3 iBook. I've used windows of all variations and one thing doesn't change about windows: They all suck. I perfer Panther because it's easy to use, reliable, stable as all hell, isn't vunerable to viruses, is visually fantastic, runs the best damn music program available (iTunes) and is compatible to basically anything you throw at it. Oh, I can run Unix with it seamlessly. ^^ Can't really think of a reason why I wouldn't be running it 3nodding
Which OS do you use?
Windows XP/Longhorn
How long have you been using it?
3 years
Have you tried more than one?
of COURSE!! all of em
Why do you prefer one over the other?
I prefer Longhorn even though it is still in alpha stages because it is new and flashy, even on 256 mb it DOES hog memory but it is still pretty fast. WinFS is nice too. Do NOT send me a PM asking for Longhorn.
I'm using Windows XP prefessional.. i've been using it since i got my new computer.. my old one was Windows NT... it was so slow.. x_x;; scream

ohters:
OS X 10.3 Panther how long: 1 mount
Windows 2000 how long: 1 year
Windows Millenium Edition how long: 2 years
Windows 98 how long: 5 years
Windows 95 how long: 8 years
Linux Mandrake: 3 years
Linux Red Hat: 4 mounts

and its all wink
I prefer XP just because it is User Friendly
You all suck....Windows OS's all are trash...except maybe for the up and coming longhorn...it looks promising...that and their server OS's. And dont even get me started on Windows ME..

The very best OS is.....LINUX!!!!!!

The end...

PS my teacher is fat....and is car leans to one side...
>.<
Alelissa
Ohh yes, now maybe the spawn will die off. xd

u trying to say spawn is not kool ! scream scream
Spawn RULES!
SeiyaKid
Xp is my current OS but I think 98 is better, Xp looks cooler but 98 is more reliable!!! domokun domokun

itz 2004 not 1998
Ive experienced Mac, Mac Os, Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000 and Xp..
So far Xp is definetly my favorite ^^ I use XP Professional.. I've been a huge Windows usuer.. and Greatly Prefer over Macs.. I mean yeah.. the Quarts in make it look awsome.. But when the Mac has a problem.. theres almost no way to fix it.. besides that.. when it locks up.. the only way around that is a restart >.< Not to mention, Using a macintosh means yoiu can ONLY have a mac OS.. with a PC you can Greatly choose between other Os's.. Windows.. Linex... and the sort.. Plus It makes it easier to upgrade and have fun with your Hardware ^^
And when Windows has a Problem.. you really shouldnt bawl out the machine.. i mean.. its Windows.. what can you Expect? Its not perfect.. like linex. But the only software i cna find for linex is UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004.. lol.. But yeah.. you can actually end up Fixing window's prblems.. and Get around the lock ups.. plus Xp is pretty good^^ At elast XP Pro... heart not to mention it has that Awsome Compatibilty mode blaugh
PolishClown
SeiyaKid
Xp is my current OS but I think 98 is better, Xp looks cooler but 98 is more reliable!!! domokun domokun

itz 2004 not 1998

what? 98' works Awsome if you keep it up with all the Updates ^^
And theres no such thing as Windows 2004..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff