Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten
MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten
Yeah, they increased daily chance.
They also added a bunch of the Heart Charm items to it. Which really sucks. I was making millions farming them and now they're worthless ;__;

I wouldn't call 120 million worthless, even in Gaia. I sold the ones I got from DC right away and it's gone up since then by 15 million. Both the star and heart one I sold. I have 250m now. I'm happy. Not that that's really significant in comparison to my inventory worth. Even less significant is my gold spending here. I mostly just use it to bribe users to do dumb things for me like write something for me or pick out real life outfits for me.

When I got up this morning they were seriously down to 10mil. Artists won't even consider a sketch for less than 500mil last I checked, it's probably worse now.
So 120mil certainly can be worthless depending on what one needs the gold for...

If you want a sketch, don't get it on Gaia. There's a bunch of high school kids you can milk for art for a $1 a pop and they'll put a lot more effort into it, and their skill is typically up to par.
I don't have money for RLC so I'm kinda stuck trying to bribe with what little gold I have... Gah, since when is 1.7bil "little"... ._. I even have a never ending list of items I'm offering too. But I've just had no luck in half a year now gonk
Scriptkitten
I don't have money for RLC so I'm kinda stuck trying to bribe with what little gold I have... Gah, since when is 1.7bil "little"... ._. I even have a never ending list of items I'm offering too. But I've just had no luck in half a year now gonk

You could earn so much money in the time you waste earning virtual cash. You should never earn virtual cash for something outside of a closed entertainment environment in which you enjoy the process of earning the currency. For example, back when I was in college I fixed iPhones and made duct tape fashion items for spending money. A hell of a lost faster than playing booty grab for hours or whatever it is you people do for gold here. I'm guessing you, ideally, earn $20 USD worth of gaia gold a week? Try making that much an hour, a few times a week. It's doable in the real world then you can just go buy some virtual items and sell them.

Kawaii Shoujo

MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten

You could earn so much money in the time you waste earning virtual cash. You should never earn virtual cash for something outside of a closed entertainment environment in which you enjoy the process of earning the currency. For example, back when I was in college I fixed iPhones and made duct tape fashion items for spending money. A hell of a lost faster than playing booty grab for hours or whatever it is you people do for gold here. I'm guessing you, ideally, earn $20 USD worth of gaia gold a week? Try making that much an hour, a few times a week. It's doable in the real world then you can just go buy some virtual items and sell them.
I was selling some bracelets I made for a time, but I had to quit because I was selling at my workplace and that's never a good idea.
I do enjoy finding ways to make virtual currency. I mean made half a billion off gold shop items last week. But I also enjoy buying artwork and surprising Ry with it. It appears I can't have both anymore.
If a certain person wasn't keeping tabs on my spending, I'd have a wonderful collection >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games