Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Ikkenai
Drown your Sorrows.

Ahh, broken memories. Never was there a greater collection of disney slash on the planet.
Yeah, that page is all about "We don't want to see this horrible stuff"

But when you go on the forum, its like a list of challanges.

"Does anyone have H.R. Puff-n-stuff slash? It seems like a good topic to write a story about!"
They have freaking Brave Little Toaster slash.
At least there's a few things on the Incorruptibles list that haven't been touched. The brain would refuse to process those. Like the Super Mario Brothers Show stuff.

Newbie Noob

Ikkenai
They have freaking Brave Little Toaster slash.
Sexy! xd
Geez, I leave to get some sleep for the first time in 3 days, and what happens? I come back to 10 pages of sexual innuendo, smoking, drinking, and lesbians. I love this forum, I really do.

By the way, I smoke, I drink, and I love lesbians. wink
Twistex
Geez, I leave to get some sleep for the first time in 3 days, and what happens? I come back to 10 pages of sexual innuendo, smoking, drinking, and lesbians. I love this forum, I really do.

You must be damn proud.

The results of whining for a mod:
You get lesbians. Tons of lesbians (although more like 2 really hyper-active lesbians). heart

I consider the mod-quest a complete success.
Callan Devalis
I think all three of them are scary. And those almost seem like the lyrics to a TMBG song. xp

nahh its from the musical Rent! =P

ad btw... be afraid... VERY afraid! *tee hee*
JBean
Twistex

You must be damn proud.

You get lesbians. Tons of lesbians (although more like 2 really hyper-active lesbians). heart

It's like coming home to find that your house is hosting the best party in the county xd

I like to think that we are all worth at least 5 normal lesbains each. heart wink

Newbie Noob

Angry Excel
JBean
Twistex

You must be damn proud.

It's like coming home to find that your house is hosting the best party in the county xd

I like to think that we are all worth at least 5 normal lesbains each. heart wink
3 Lesbians combine, to form the power of

5 lesbians!!!!
"C&T, where you come for the technology, and stay for the lesbians."
Slutty_Eddie

5 lesbians!!!!
Actually, it would be 15 lesbians, since it was 5 EACH. However, when we fully combine, we get a +4 lesbian bonus. heart

Newbie Noob

Angry Excel
Slutty_Eddie

5 lesbians!!!!
Actually, it would be 15 lesbians, since it was 5 EACH. However, when we fully combine, we get a +4 lesbian bonus. heart
I'd ask exactly how fully combining works...

but I'm afriad it'll break the pg-13 rating of gaia. redface
Angry Excel
Slutty_Eddie

5 lesbians!!!!
Just like Voltron!
Xeon Sempai
Just like Voltron!
*snicker* "The more you hook up, the better it gets" - Tucker blaugh
Angry Excel
Xeon Sempai
Just like Voltron!
*snicker* "The more you hook up, the better it gets" - Tucker blaugh

You need to wear the emperors head dress now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff