Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanackse-Kanvae
P.S. Death to all humans. Go and burn in the fires that you created and encapsulated in casings for all I care. BUUUUURRRRNNNNNNN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA BURN AND SCREAM IN AGONY!
But we didn't start the fire.
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
P.S. Death to all humans. Go and burn in the fires that you created and encapsulated in casings for all I care. BUUUUURRRRNNNNNNN MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA BURN AND SCREAM IN AGONY!
no, but the roof is on fire.
PandoraXero
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
Guess we need us some firefighters in here.
The20
PandoraXero
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
oh boy. that one's apparently filmed in Germany... You know what that means? BIERZEIT!!
But before that: Rauchzeit. Ich brauche es.
PandoraXero
The20
PandoraXero
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
oh boy. that one's apparently filmed in Germany... You know what that means? BIERZEIT!!
But before that: Rauchzeit. Ich brauche es.
That was Wacken Open Air, from Wacken, Germany. It's tradition that the local firefighter band plays there, even though they have nothing to do with Heavy Metal.

Everyday Cat

Ugh. If it weren't for the cute avatars and my constant hunt for art I'd have ragequit the second this happened.

Of course my hunt for art has been slow and tedious, and the broken economy doesn't help. I guess I'm just here for the avatars now gonk

In other news I accidentally drank a whole liter of caffeine. I didn't realize the drink was caffeinated until halfway through. I can't sleep and still have to work tomorrow crying
Scriptkitten
Ugh. If it weren't for the cute avatars and my constant hunt for art I'd have ragequit the second this happened.

Of course my hunt for art has been slow and tedious, and the broken economy doesn't help. I guess I'm just here for the avatars now gonk

In other news I accidentally drank a whole liter of caffeine. I didn't realize the drink was caffeinated until halfway through. I can't sleep and still have to work tomorrow crying

Clearly the solution is more drugs.

Drugs could probably solve Gaia's ad problem as well...
MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten

One drug in particular. a non-narcotic. Diphenhydramine has been used both as an antihistamine and, due to the side-effect of lowering the body's general response to histamine, also as a sleep aid. A relatively large dose may be sufficient to counteract the stimulant properties of caffeine.

As for "Gaia's ad problem" ... I have not noticed such. But that may be on account of the fact that I have an adblocker.
MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten

Can i say "ITT: Chicks on Speed" yet?
Scriptkitten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbuCmO8Bwhs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl1XBJLfIDU

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

I really enjoy this guys vids

and apparently i look and act like him too

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

PandoraXero
As for "Gaia's ad problem" ... I have not noticed such. But that may be on account of the fact that I have an adblocker.

I have an adblocker as well, but it doesn't stop some of the ads they throw out on this site. The thing is, while you're browsing the forum...they're basically non-existent. I changed my bookmark to bring me straight to C&T and now I never see the ads.
So apparently R doesn't support call by reference - or according to this website it does actually, since parameters aren't copied - until you change them. Yeah, great. Why? WHY? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Edit: Seriously, this is annoying and inconvenient.

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Quote:
"Gaia's ad problem"

i use noscript. would that block a majority of the s**t/ads/samething that gaia has been using recently? In actuality I wouldn't mind gaia having adds if it weren't for the pop ups. The instant I saw one of those they lost my support.

Quote:
I changed my bookmark to bring me straight to C&T and now I never see the ads.

I've been this way since the end of July.
Saruwatari Kooji
PandoraXero
The thing is, while you're browsing the forum...they're basically non-existent.
Well, that'd explain a couple things. I have two gaia tabs open on here: one for CTMain, one for CT:TT.

and uptime tells me I haven't turned off or rebooted this machine since I got here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff