Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zero Omega
Rgoodermote
The20
Rgoodermote
The20
I'm sorry, what?

*points to the banner under your avatar* I tried that, quickly failed when I realized it doesn't work when you mass quote.
What is this?

Infection event, similar to the few we had in the past. Going to last a few days, fairly amusing to see all of you with Brony banners.
Welcome to the Band of Bronies where we frolic and play in happiness on rainbows.
NOOOOOO!

Liberal Nerd

The20

You get back here! You're staying a Brony!

Liberal Nerd

Minion4Hire

And you, you're becoming a Brony too!

Also, you're like Rydian lately. Just a wall of you in the main forum. It's rather impressive.
Rgoodermote
The20

So ... i can't quote anyone anymore without contributing to this?
I don't see a funny way to abuse this system either.
And i already wanted to tell an NPC to stop spaming in the CT - before i realized it's an NPC.

Liberal Nerd

The20
Rgoodermote
The20

So ... i can't quote anyone anymore without contributing to this?
I don't see a funny way to abuse this system either.
And i already wanted to tell an NPC to stop spaming in the CT - before i realized it's an NPC.

It's fairly easy to ignore (I'm done now, so you don't have to worry about me quoting you again. The amusement has passed), so you can keep going. Although if you really don't like it you can adblock the images so you can't see them.

As for the NPCs, I have to admit I'm a little leery of them in C&T. If you guys don't like em in C&T I'd suggest saying so in Site Feedback. They may be willing to turn it off for the forum if it's disruptive enough.
That's it. I'm out. The NPCs are annoying and so are these stupid badges. I'll return when this stupidity ends.
Rgoodermote
Minion4Hire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What did you do...

Rgoodermote
Also, you're like Rydian lately. Just a wall of you in the main forum. It's rather impressive.

Just bored at work, although that's probably my own fault.

Liberal Nerd

Minion4Hire
Rgoodermote
Minion4Hire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What did you do...

You have become one of us. twisted

Quote:
Rgoodermote

Just bored at work lately, although that's probably my own fault.

How so?
Rgoodermote
Quote:
Rgoodermote

Just bored at work lately, although that's probably my own fault.

How so?

The fact that I could be doing real work, but... choose not to?

I think I'm just bored of my job in general tbh. Which is shitty because it pays well and I have good benefits. I'm not one to rock the boat. Although I should probably stop slacking... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Zero Omega
Rgoodermote
The20
Rgoodermote
The20
I'm sorry, what?

*points to the banner under your avatar* I tried that, quickly failed when I realized it doesn't work when you mass quote.
What is this?

Infection event, similar to the few we had in the past. Going to last a few days, fairly amusing to see all of you with Brony banners.
Welcome to the Band of Bronies where we frolic and play in happiness on rainbows.
Is there anyway I can remove this brony crap from my account? I don't want to be affiliated with it.

Liberal Nerd

Sonic Offline
Is there anyway I can remove this brony crap from my account? I don't want to be affiliated with it.

You can get quoted by another person, but it's locked on, dude. Sorry. sweatdrop I didn't think you'd mind as much, so I tested if the event worked in here on you. My bad. sweatdrop

Also, Zero didn't post that. He's being run like an NPC right now, that was automated. sweatdrop

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rgoodermote
Sonic Offline

You can get quoted by another person, but it's locked on, dude. Sorry. sweatdrop I didn't think you'd mind as much, so I tested if the event worked in here on you. My bad. sweatdrop

Also, Zero didn't post that. He's being run like an NPC right now, that was automated. sweatdrop
Do you know when this is going to be over, then?

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
What the ********? Is this trippy s**t induced by my brain trying to get out of my skull via the back port?

I'm going bed on my own no bronies or ponies or bronies on ponies.
Back to off topic:
Someone, i think Psychic, posted a link to a video about weird behavior regarding Javascript and type conversion some time ago. Does anybody know what im talking about and has the link?
It included a reference to batman (Something to do with converting strings to numbers and the result being "NaNNaNNaNNaNNaNNaNNaNNaN" ....)

Edit: I see CT:TT is the "No fun zone". No wonder i feel like home.
There has come a point when I need to stop abusing postfix operators in CoffeeScript, and I have clearly passed it.

purchasable.push upgrade for own name, upgrade in Game.Upgrades when (upgrade.unlocked isnt 0 and upgrade.bought is 0 and not name in ["Elder Pledge", "Sacrificial rolling pins"])

Also, someone say something about bronies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff