Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Cat

I've decided today is terrible. I woke up late, got to work late, got home late, didn't get anything on my to-do list done, found redstone in my Minecraft game only to discover that it is currently unobtainable in the iOS version, I can't find an already-rare song just because I can't read Japanese to save my life XD

Edit: are we still doing page pwns? Or is that so 2011?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
Happy valentines day my friends!
Scriptkitten
I've decided today is terrible. I woke up late, got to work late, got home late, didn't get anything on my to-do list done, found redstone in my Minecraft game only to discover that it is currently unobtainable in the iOS version, I can't find an already-rare song just because I can't read Japanese to save my life XD

Edit: are we still doing page pwns? Or is that so 2011
what's the song you're looking for? Due to my own tastes I have become a bloodhound for obscure asian music on the internet.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Woohoo cheap chocolate.

Everyday Cat

Yuki the Third
Scriptkitten

what's the song you're looking for? Due to my own tastes I have become a bloodhound for obscure asian music on the internet.

It is LOVEのテーム by Ai Otsuka, back when she was using the pen name LOVE. I've only been able to find it on YouTube but the quality is horrendous. I found a few other sites with it but of course all the other sites use flash and I only have the iPod touch sad

Dangerous Trader

Scriptkitten
Yuki the Third
Scriptkitten

It is LOVEのテーム by Ai Otsuka, back when she was using the pen name LOVE. I've only been able to find it on YouTube but the quality is horrendous. I found a few other sites with it but of course all the other sites use flash and I only have the iPod touch sad

Tame Love?
I really should stop writing programs in Java, it's only annoying me.
Why exactly can't i put a static field in an inner class?
The20
Probably because the inner class is not itself static. I'd assume it has to do with the object lifetime and storage.

In any case, it's probably something you Don't Want To Do.
psychic stalker
The20
Probably because the inner class is not itself static. I'd assume it has to do with the object lifetime and storage.

I'd assume lifetime and storage is per instance of the outer class. Though considering Java it'd probably be global.

Everyday Cat

Ryuke Dragon
Tame Love?

Theme of Love

Unrelated ranting because I'm too lazy to make another post: Also artist's block sucks so hard. Good thing I don't do commissions anymore. Been stuck on this half-finished piece for a week now... I'm so sick of looking at it! gonk
Scriptkitten
Ryuke Dragon
Tame Love?

Theme of Love

Unrelated ranting because I'm too lazy to make another post: Also artist's block sucks so hard. Good thing I don't do commissions anymore. Been stuck on this half-finished piece for a week now... I'm so sick of looking at it! gonk
Tip from a few artist friends, take a break and do something else so your juices can recharge.
The20
psychic stalker
The20

I'd assume lifetime and storage is per instance of the outer class. Though considering Java it'd probably be global.
That ambiguity is probably why it's disallowed. That's what I meant.

Static means it has permanent duration and is shared across all instances of a class. When that class is an inner class, what does duration mean for the parent class? What does shared mean? It's too ambiguous and it's not something you should be doing to begin with.

Everyday Cat

Yuki the Third
Scriptkitten
Ryuke Dragon
Tame Love?

Theme of Love

Tip from a few artist friends, take a break and do something else so your juices can recharge.

Easier said than done... Even though it's just a gift, I wanted it done by valentines day, and I have to do two versions of it too crying

Edit: anyone know of an app or something to make the iPod support normal upload/downloading? I found this super-cute font I want for the quote sig I'm working on, but I have no way of getting it onto the web server ;___;
Hrm, this is strange. Took a look into ad-aware antivirus free, and found something interesting. They're using Vipre's engine and definitions for the free one, and Gdata for the pro version. Must've improved recently.
Yuki the Third
Hrm, this is strange. Took a look into ad-aware antivirus free, and found something interesting. They're using Vipre's engine and definitions for the free one, and Gdata for the pro version. Must've improved recently.

What are you thoughts on Vipre's engine in comparison to what is used for Avast and Avira?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff