Dedicated Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Mountain Dew is gross.

Liberal Nerd

Scriptkitten
Speaking of the parser. I just discovered the spoiler tag. And I think I'm in love with it...

How long ago was that added? owo

Seven months, 30 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes of this post.

Ryuke Dragon

On Rgood/Minecraft: Yeah, i been playing a lot of this MindCrack pack with my roommates on a LAN, just built a skyscraper with wood floors and burned it down.

I like your style. xD

The20
Bought The Witcher and GTA San Andreas. Brb, witching ...

"brb" usually means "I'll be back soon", why do I suspect that with both of these games in your possession that you will not be back soon?

Sonic Offline
Mountain Dew is gross.

Blasphemy! D<
Sonic Offline
Mountain Dew is gross.

So you don't like caffeinated carbonated orange juice?
Who abused you1?!?!? ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION!

Dedicated Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Disconsented
Sonic Offline
Mountain Dew is gross.

The Mormons. I didn't get a taste of Mountain Dew til I developed a healthy addiction to everything else caffinated.

So now it's either monster, red bull, or coffee for me. If it's not one of those three, I prefer Pepsi over pretty much everything else.

-[edit]-

Speaking of caffeine, I'm going on a "lets learn to program" spree because having someone else explain the s**t to me makes so much ******** sense I'm pissed I didn't get it before when trying to teach myself. Does anyone happen to have the link to the resource that Sitwon and Psychic post around when people ask about learning to program? Apparently I've lost it :c
Rgoodermote
The20
Bought The Witcher and GTA San Andreas. Brb, witching ...

"brb" usually means "I'll be back soon", why do I suspect that with both of these games in your possession that you will not be back soon?
That was part of the joke.

Saruwatari Kooji
The20
The Spam thread was purged before i could read your last reply. Was it important enough to continue the conversation here?

Not really. I wouldn't say anything in that spam thread was particularly important to begin with.

I just agreed with you that jogging burns more per hour, but illustrated that sex with many people tends to last longer than jogging meaning you can't necessarily rule out sex as being a good exercise due to the longevity of the act. If you want I could go through and redo my post...or we can just agree that we both have good points.
Well, i never had sex so i don't really know how long that takes (or lasts?). I was jogging before, though, and from all i gather one hour shouldn't be a problem with a little training. Whatever, i'm arguing for the sake of arguing again ...

Friendly Phantom

The20
Well, i never had sex so i don't really know how long that takes (or lasts?). I was jogging before, though, and from all i gather one hour shouldn't be a problem with a little training

Most people I know that jog, and me included, the sessions typically last about 30 to 45 minutes. It is easily possible to go longer. The average I see for a 5k is around 20-25 minutes, figure about double that for a 10k, and a marathon can take a few hours. Although normally for someone not training for one of the longer runs, they usually only run about 30-45 minutes. Many weight trainers will only run for about 10-15 just for the sake of getting their blood pumping really good for their weight sessions.

As far as sex goes, with my fiancee and I, the sessions can last upwards of 2-3 hours...including foreplay. We do have our "quickie" sessions where it's only a few minutes. On those rare days where we don't have the kids to worry about and no work, we've essentially had sexy time all day. If we weren't actually having sex, we were making out or foreplay...all of which can be really good calorie burners.

I'm awful burnt out right now...been sick and my 4 year old has been wanting to play all day...my energy is gone. I'm having a hard time thinking right now...

The20
Whatever, i'm arguing for the sake of arguing again ...

Kind of a common trait among nerds. I did that with my friends all through school, we would start arguments and debates just for the sake of arguing.

Perfect Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Arguments and debates are fine as long as lines aren't crossed. Personal insults (I.E:. Insulting a person's weight or sexual orientation) are definitely barred. I wish some people would learn that.

Friendly Phantom

Sonic Offline
Speaking of caffeine, I'm going on a "lets learn to program" spree because having someone else explain the s**t to me makes so much ******** sense I'm pissed I didn't get it before when trying to teach myself. Does anyone happen to have the link to the resource that Sitwon and Psychic post around when people ask about learning to program? Apparently I've lost it :c

couch.it link

That's one link for it...but it appears to be down still. Each of them apparently keep a mirror of it somewhere...but I don't have those links on hand. psychic posted them in a thread in C&T if you want to go look for it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am your god now.
Tadpole Jackson
Why?

Captcha: level playing_field
Saruwatari Kooji
Sonic Offline

couch.it link

That's one link for it...but it appears to be down still. Each of them apparently keep a mirror of it somewhere...but I don't have those links on hand. psychic posted them in a thread in C&T if you want to go look for it.
http://sitwon.github.com/learnproglang/Home.html
http://begg.us/learnproglang.html

Friendly Phantom

psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji
Sonic Offline

couch.it link

http://sitwon.github.com/learnproglang/Home.html
http://begg.us/learnproglang.html

Thanks, I'll bookmark those so I don't lose them.

If you guys want to keep me in the loop on updates with that I can host another mirror on my domain...
The20
Tadpole Jackson
Why?

Captcha: level playing_field

i declared it to be so
Sonic Offline
Disconsented
Sonic Offline
Mountain Dew is gross.

The Mormons. I didn't get a taste of Mountain Dew til I developed a healthy addiction to everything else caffinated.

So now it's either monster, red bull, or coffee for me. If it's not one of those three, I prefer Pepsi over pretty much everything else.

all of those are not allowed IIRC......

Dedicated Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Sen Natsu
Sonic Offline
Disconsented
Sonic Offline
Mountain Dew is gross.

all of those are not allowed IIRC......
Normally, no. By the time I got around to being allowed to drink anything caffeinated I had already developed a taste of what I like in my drinks, and that carried over into the carbonated world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games