10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The20
Disconsented
The20
No sleep. Again.
At least next week this bullshit is over.

Sleep is for those without caffine.
I drink two liters of Pepsi per day on average. I have caffeine. Not being able to sleep still sucks. A lot.
Even for Americans, that's towards the high end of average/low end of heavy addiction...

Dangerous Trader

On moderation: Overall I believe the community of these two forums is a bit too zealous about enforcement.

On furry art: Never really saw the draw of it. That's an art pun for you.

On Rgood/Minecraft: Yeah, i been playing a lot of this MindCrack pack with my roommates on a LAN, just built a skyscraper with wood floors and burned it down.

On leaving and dropping all of your items: Last time I did that I instead hosted a C&T art contest.
Disconsented
The20
I drink two liters of Pepsi per day on average. I have caffeine. Not being able to sleep still sucks. A lot.

Well. How long till you start hallucinating?
Unknown. It's been a while since that last happened. I think the longest day i had this semester was 40 hours tops and if any i only had minor illusions which i immediately recognized as such.

Sonic Offline
Even for Americans, that's towards the high end of average/low end of heavy addiction...
I'm from Europe. Am i addicted to Cola? Probably. Do i care? Well, take a wild guess.

Anyways.
Still alive. Need sleep. If you'll excuse me ...

Edit:
Awake again. 4 hours sleep aren't perfect but it'll do till tonight.
Bought The Witcher and GTA San Andreas. Brb, witching ...

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae
Sonic Offline
Personally, I'd let them find it and when they ask you why you didn't smell it/say anything just tell them you've been gassy recently and you honestly didn't know it wasn't you.

:O

At the same time though, I'm not certain if you have a reason to protect her.

I already hinted at a weird smell through asking Carla if she's been using new perfume recently.

You could always move said substance to a more obvious place. Like the bathroom for example but there is the problem of not stuffing your over...

I'm guessing she hides it in her handbag and I'm NOT going there. Hint for the future: NEVER EVER go through a woman's handbag without her permission if you wish to remain intact.

@Ryuke: Art contest..... that's an idea.

Original Gaian

The20
Sonic Offline
I'm from Europe. Am i addicted to Cola? Probably. Do i care? Well, take a wild guess.

Anyways.
I think the point he's driving home is Americans on average drink 80% more colas than Europeans, and what you are imbibing is pretty excessive even in comparison to the US average.

And its caustic to your systems pal. Pick up something less caustic to your vital organs, like power napping or adrenaline hypos. Damn.
Gabriel Faust
The20
Sonic Offline

Anyways.
I think the point he's driving home is Americans on average drink 80% more colas than Europeans, and what you are imbibing is pretty excessive even in comparison to the US average.

And its caustic to your systems pal. Pick up something less caustic to your vital organs, like power napping or adrenaline hypos. Damn.
I know it's not exactly healthy, however, caustic? Your saliva is already slightly acidic, then your body produces highly acidic hydrochloric acid in your stomach. What's a little phosphorus acid gonna do in that equation? (I guess i should take care of my teeth, but aside from that i don't see a problem.)

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The20
Gabriel Faust
The20
Sonic Offline

Anyways.

I know it's not exactly healthy, however, caustic? Your saliva is already slightly acidic, then your body produces highly acidic hydrochloric acid in your stomach. What's a little phosphorus acid gonna do in that equation? (I guess i should take care of my teeth, but aside from that i don't see a problem.)

That part of the digestion system is acidic but IIRC the intestines are alkaline so you may have some trouble down there with it.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

The20

Ulcers. My dad drank cola for many years, some time when I was in high school I remember taking him to the ER for crippling stomach pain...he had ulcers from his years of cola drinking. Your lack of sleep and the various stresses you post about are likely to make yours just as bad if not worse.

Although, I'm not one to talk...I ingest probably as much Mt. Dew as you drink cola...

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saruwatari Kooji
Ulcers. My dad drank cola for many years, some time when I was in high school I remember taking him to the ER for crippling stomach pain...he had ulcers from his years of cola drinking. Your lack of sleep and the various stresses you post about are likely to make yours just as bad if not worse.

Although, I'm not one to talk...I ingest probably as much Mt. Dew as you drink cola...

Oh gods if you ever come to England you MUST bring me as much US Mt. Dew as you can. That s**t makes our UK version look weaker than a foetus.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Saruwatari Kooji

Oh gods if you ever come to England you MUST bring me as much US Mt. Dew as you can. That s**t makes our UK version look weaker than a foetus.

Just mix lemonade and orange juice. Practically the same thing.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Lanackse-Kanvae
Saruwatari Kooji

I would love to go to England...maybe I can pull it off if I can get re-enlisted.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae
Saruwatari Kooji

Tried that and it didn't give me the buzz US Mt. Dew gave. Do you have any idea how much caffeine is in American Mt. Dew? Enough for the EU to go "no ******** chance".
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae
Saruwatari Kooji

Tried that and it didn't give me the buzz US Mt. Dew gave. Do you have any idea how much caffeine is in American Mt. Dew? Enough for the EU to go "no ******** chance".

Well I don't have a clue. So I am going to guess a ******** vs shitall.
Saruwatari Kooji
The Spam thread was purged before i could read your last reply. Was it important enough to continue the conversation here?

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

The20
Saruwatari Kooji
The Spam thread was purged before i could read your last reply. Was it important enough to continue the conversation here?

Not really. I wouldn't say anything in that spam thread was particularly important to begin with.

I just agreed with you that jogging burns more per hour, but illustrated that sex with many people tends to last longer than jogging meaning you can't necessarily rule out sex as being a good exercise due to the longevity of the act. If you want I could go through and redo my post...or we can just agree that we both have good points.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff