Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I hope he does convince Lanzer because we are losing highly knowledgeable people faster then they are being replaced.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Lanackse-Kanvae
I hope he does convince Lanzer because we are losing highly knowledgeable people faster then they are being replaced.

It'd be nice, but I thought someone had tried talking to Lanzer previously.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Saruwatari Kooji
Lanackse-Kanvae

It'd be nice, but I thought someone had tried talking to Lanzer previously.

Maybe having someone not from the usual crowd saying something might sway things. I might be wrong or just plain out speaking bullshit mostly because I'm tired but know that sleep will be hard if I don't get this damned question sorted.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Saruwatari Kooji
psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji
Another one that still posts regardless is Contest and Guild. I'm not sure what his deal is but he kind of knows his stuff, but he kind of doesn't...also his grammar is terrible.
Moreso the latter than the former.

It'd be nice if he would just learn something...but regardless of what we try he just seems stuck at the same point.

For anyone who cares, he is apparently talking to Lanzer about getting things fixed around here.
Dear god. I hope he doesn't do his normal thing and they listen to it. :c

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
About time we had another tutorial. Problem is that it's 5 days before the assignment is due and 17 marks is a lot to do in 5 days and I'm willing to bet that at least once in those 5 days my sister will be down with the baby and he's got a powerful pair of lungs.

Do you think I'd be allowed to sleep in the local library? lol

Feline Swapper

Coming back here has made me want to get into programming again... I found a copy of the first seven chapters of my old Java textbook but i don't understand any of it anymore XD Too bad all the compilers for iPod touch are either too expensive or they outright look like junk so I can't even practice any code. I need a PC darn it D:
psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji
Another one that still posts regardless is Contest and Guild. I'm not sure what his deal is but he kind of knows his stuff, but he kind of doesn't...also his grammar is terrible.
Moreso the latter than the former.
C&G, and the other one with the wolf avi get on my nerves a bit.

Feline Swapper

I want to cry now.

My only IRL friend is leaving for the Air Force. I know I should be happy for him, since his paperwork was lost when he signed up overseas but they lost it and he's been trying to get it fixed since, but it hurts...

As if I needed to hear this so suddenly, alongside everything else that's gone wrong this week!

Edit: and who is this thug fellow posting in the main forum?! He's getting on my nerves and I'm just lurking.
Scriptkittwenty
I want to cry now.

My only IRL friend is leaving for the Air Force. I know I should be happy for him, since his paperwork was lost when he signed up overseas but they lost it and he's been trying to get it fixed since, but it hurts...

As if I needed to hear this so suddenly, alongside everything else that's gone wrong this week!

Edit: and who is this thug fellow posting in the main forum?! He's getting on my nerves and I'm just lurking.

Probably a troll.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Disconsented
Scriptkittwenty
I want to cry now.

Probably a troll.

A troll who has tasted my +9 Hammer of Fact.

Feline Swapper

Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Scriptkittwenty
I want to cry now.

Probably a troll.

*Dr. Zoidburg voice* Hooray! 4laugh
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Scriptkittwenty
I want to cry now.

Probably a troll.

Was it effective?

Feline Swapper

Disconsented
Was it effective?

Must have been. He changed his username suddenly :p
Scriptkittwenty
Disconsented
Was it effective?

Must have been. He changed his username suddenly :p

Yea probably
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Scriptkittwenty
I want to cry now.

Probably a troll.

Trying to scare of a troll with facts? A little optimistic, aren't we?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff