Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scriptkittwenty
Ohmai. I'm surprised this isn't at 10k pages yet. I'm taking a gamble, coming back here like so... What all did I miss in my time away?

I think I was gone when you left, so you prolly missed me! 3nodding
Been working on a presentation till 6 again, slept 3 hours, now we scraped that presentation because we didn't have time to talk about the theme in classes (i mean, i didn't manage to finish the presentation, but still ...)
Instead i'll have to do a different presentation till next week. I hope this isn't going to become a pattern.

Feline Swapper

U-235
Scriptkittwenty
Ohmai. I'm surprised this isn't at 10k pages yet. I'm taking a gamble, coming back here like so... What all did I miss in my time away?

I think I was gone when you left, so you prolly missed me! 3nodding

Hm? I could've sworn you were here... Then again that was like three years ago so I don't know. Either way yes I missed you. I missed almost everyone!
Sweet misery. Three years. I feel like an outsider now gonk
Man, I can safely say the forum's changed. It somehow seems less populated... Or is it just me?

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Some regs got fed up of the bullshit and left.
whose btight idea was itto put ctrl q and ctrl w so darn close?
Sen Natsu
whose btight idea was itto put ctrl q and ctrl w so darn close?

Sholes & Glidden
at least it doesn't work in the version of firefox I am currently using.

Newbie Noob

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I tend to open new tabs for so many things, I'm always pressing ctrl+w. Even when I don't mean to. Even when I had something important in my current tab. emo

Feline Swapper

Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?
Scriptkittwenty
Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?
Rydian, for one.

I don't even really know why I keep coming back. I'm just as fed up as he was.

Feline Swapper

psychic stalker
Scriptkittwenty
Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?
Rydian, for one.

Rydian left? How long ago was this?! Who else left? I was hoping he'd stay... I've been gone for years but I still feel like I need to apologize to him ._.
Scriptkittwenty
psychic stalker
Scriptkittwenty
Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?
Rydian, for one.

Rydian left? How long ago was this?! Who else left? I was hoping he'd stay... I've been gone for years but I still feel like I need to apologize to him ._.
A while ago... A year, I think. His ragequit post is dated Jan 16, 2012.

Feline Swapper

psychic stalker
Scriptkittwenty
psychic stalker
Scriptkittwenty
Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?
Rydian, for one.

A while ago... A year, I think. His ragequit post is dated Jan 16, 2012.

Oh... *sigh* that certainly explains why this place feels so empty now. I only came back in an effort to get Scriptkitten unlocked so I can give my stuff to my friend, but I'm having no luck with that process! When did they start this "deactivation" thing anyway? Just how much have I missed?... gonk

Distinct Genius

Scriptkittwenty
Oh... *sigh* that certainly explains why this place feels so empty now. I only came back in an effort to get Scriptkitten unlocked so I can give my stuff to my friend, but I'm having no luck with that process! When did they start this "deactivation" thing anyway? Just how much have I missed?... gonk

Unfortunately, you're not the only one waiting for them to reactivate your main account.

Opened my ticket on New Year's Day. It hasn't even been assigned to anyone to unlock my main account.

Feline Swapper

Dayton Project
Scriptkittwenty

Unfortunately, you're not the only one waiting for them to reactivate your main account.

Opened my ticket on New Year's Day. It hasn't even been assigned to anyone to unlock my main account.

That's crazy. I may as well plan to be here a while XD
*sigh* doesn't help that email was with my old website. It got taken down and I can't afford to buy back that domain name just yet... I was ecstatic when i discovered my ex didn't change my Gaia password too, but was promptly heartbroken... crying

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Scriptkittwenty
Lanackse-Kanvae

Really? Who all left?

Not sure if you'd know him but PacJack360 hasn't posted in awhile...

Unless someone still posting is his mule...but I'm not recognizing anything as his post style, so I'm not thinking so.

I likely wasn't around when you were so I'm not sure who all you'd know that has left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff