Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saruwatari Kooji
Does anyone know of a decent place to get unlocked GSM phones.

I have been browsing listings on ebay and google has shown me a few other places, but what I'm finding I'm not sure I should trust. Any suggestions?

(As a side note, I probably won't be able to purchase anything for at least a month or two, I'd just prefer to do the research before I buy)

Oh, I really like the Nexus, and at $350 it's not terribly expensive...the only thing I'm not liking is lack of expandable storage...
I bought my Nokia N8 on newegg. You might also try amazon.

Edit: pwn. Why bother with can it blend. Shredding is so much better.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Would anyone happen to know where I could find the font Monotype Corsiva Bold?

All the computers that need it already have Monotype Corsiva, but it's not bold and InDesign won't bold it. Hence the problem...I need to find(or if I must, create) a bold version of the font. Microsoft Word can bold the font(not particularly well...) but that won't carry over to InDesign.
Saruwatari Kooji
http://www.fonts.com/font/monotype-imaging/monotype-corsiva

That's where you buy Monotype fonts.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji

Found that...I'd have to get approval before I could purchase them and it doesn't even look like they have the bold font. I guess I'll have to discuss the work around with the teacher who needs this...

Thanks Psychic.
Saruwatari Kooji
psychic stalker
Saruwatari Kooji

Found that...I'd have to get approval before I could purchase them and it doesn't even look like they have the bold font. I guess I'll have to discuss the work around with the teacher who needs this...

Thanks Psychic.
Yeah, most foundries don't put their fonts out for free. If you've got a specific font you need, it's probably going to cost money. Period.

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Saruwatari Kooji

All the computers that need it already have Monotype Corsiva, but it's not bold and InDesign won't bold it. Hence the problem...I need to find(or if I must, create) a bold version of the font. Microsoft Word can bold the font(not particularly well...) but that won't carry over to InDesign.

Not sure what you're using the font for, but you could rasterize the layer in photoshop and apply a stroke filter to it to make it look "thicker".

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Ashimakase
Saruwatari Kooji

Not sure what you're using the font for, but you could rasterize the layer in photoshop and apply a stroke filter to it to make it look "thicker".

That's the workaround I was talking about. I just talked to the teacher today...he doesn't want to go that route. I'm supposed to meet with the editor for the yearbook and possibly try and talk her out of using that specific font and maybe find something similar...

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Gave my sister download links and instructions so ball's in her court regarding that.

I rather successfully DM'd my first adventure last night. My "barwench" accent had the player in stitches and I enjoyed doing that so it was all good fun.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Gave my sister download links and instructions so ball's in her court regarding that.

I rather successfully DM'd my first adventure last night. My "barwench" accent had the player in stitches and I enjoyed doing that so it was all good fun.

Was her name Nancy

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Joda01
Lanackse-Kanvae

Was her name Nancy

No it wasn't, but that is a good song. I saw them in Plymouth earlier this year and I fell in love with their music enough to buy that album, Captain Morgan's Revenge.
I'm trying to change my password to something somewhat safe and am told it can't be longer than 16 characters. The ********?!

Edit: the password of my MSDN user account.
The20
I'm trying to change my password to something somewhat safe and am told it can't be longer than 16 characters. The ********?!

Edit: the password of my MSDN user account.
Oh, yeah, by the way... Microsoft has never stored more than 16 characters of any password on their single sign-on service.

They just decided to tell everyone about that a few days ago.

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
One of those days where the guy sitting next to me, uses the mouse wheel to scroll 100+ pages in a PDF instead of using the bookmarks... It's not a silent mouse wheel either. emotion_donotwant

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

So...I've had a very long and eventful day today.

The woman went into labor at about 11:30 or so last night. Got to the hospital just before 1:00am and my second son was born at 7:57am.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Saruwatari Kooji
So...I've had a very long and eventful day today.

The woman went into labor at about 11:30 or so last night. Got to the hospital just before 1:00am and my second son was born at 7:57am.
such a catastrophic event. I'm sorry.

Seriously though, congrats. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas