Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good week.
Fixed my ear thing so I an hear now.
Got the bank fees reversed.
got my van's rear window fixed
Sansa sent me a new Clip since my last one had some weird LCD thing that made it go blood red
a band I like is releasing a new album after six years on the 26th, and something important I can't remember is going on the 27th.

oh, and I got chicken wings :3

[img=http://hypervocal.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/qDojq.jpg]Longphone[/img]

Dangerous Trader

Just watched the Drive movie again. That guy similar to any of you?
Ryuke Dragon

which guy?
and which drive monvie by the way?

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Found out I have to start paying for parking at my campus. Dammit.

Sen Natsu
Longphone

Chuckle. It's innovative.
Sen Natsu
I don't get it.
The20
Sen Natsu
I don't get it.
It's longer than the previous model, but exactly as wide. So, it's a "long phone."
psychic stalker
The20
Sen Natsu
I don't get it.
It's longer than the previous model, but exactly as wide. So, it's a "long phone."
Okay. I assume the screenshot is shopped? Or is apple actually trying to trademark "Longphone"?

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The20
Okay. I assume the screenshot is shopped? Or is apple actually trying to trademark "Longphone"?

Shopped. It's using the wrong font.
The20
psychic stalker
The20
Sen Natsu
I don't get it.
Don't be ridiculous. It's a joke.

Dangerous Trader

Joda01
Ryuke Dragon

which guy?
and which drive monvie by the way?

The guy Ryan Gosling plays
hay guize, is paint wearing off a trackpad worth a warranty call?
psychic stalker
The20
psychic stalker
The20
Sen Natsu
I don't get it.
Don't be ridiculous. It's a joke.
Hey, i'm just extrapolating, Apple's the ones who are ridiculous.

Dangerous Trader

Sen Natsu
hay guize, is paint wearing off a trackpad worth a warranty call?

All depends on how many pocket protectors you wear, this person sounds like a 5+ per day.
ok maybe i should install updates more often. 45 minutes later and i am only 65 out of 124.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Oh how I love my job...

The end of last week and a day or so this week, I'm working on a batch script to automatically install 4 separate programs on a total of 30 netbooks. (Which by the way I did get figured out...minus a desktop shortcut to everyone's desktop).

Today, I spent my morning either simply connecting a cable from the computer to something(either the wall or a smartboard), now my afternoon has consisted of updating iTunes for a teacher(teachers aren't given enough rights to install anything) and installing a printer on an entire computer lab. For the printer install I have two choices...go up to the lab itself and log on to each computer individually and set up the printer or stay comfortably seated in my dark closet of an office(I like it in here) and remote log in and install it remotely. Guess which one I opted for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff