Welcome to Gaia! ::

nouveau sereph
It got me hard.

I don't believe you meant to be this forward.

User Image

Shameless Enabler

RedShirt
nouveau sereph
It got me hard.

User Image
I just can't get off unless I'm experiencing AT LEAST existential despair.

Dangerous Trader

I really dislike the divide between indie games and full fledged commercial games. Indie game companies should get a discount on SDKs, if they're not free, so that they can make their game for a system instead of trying to backdoor it into the browser
Ryuke Dragon
I really dislike the divide between indie games and full fledged commercial games. Indie game companies should get a discount on SDKs, if they're not free, so that they can make their game for a system instead of trying to backdoor it into the browser
What about free SDKs?
Or are there none that are decent?

Edit: Added the quote.

Dangerous Trader

The20
Ryuke Dragon
What about free SDKs?

I haven't been able to find any information on any purchasable official 3ds SDK, it seems to be either you have it or you won't ever have it.

Perfect Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ryuke Dragon
The20
Ryuke Dragon
What about free SDKs?

I haven't been able to find any information on any purchasable official 3ds SDK, it seems to be either you have it or you won't ever have it.

Well this is a shame because my friend got into programming via making games for the Spectrum. It's like they want to kill the programming industry off. sad

P.S. Talking of programming, Adobe Reader X's programming sucks. What do you mean I can't take the Page Thumbnails off? ******** you, I'm getting the holy water b***h! Where's my install file for Foxit?

Dangerous Trader

RedShirt
nouveau sereph
It got me hard.

User Image

I'm now dressed as Pheonix Wright, Ace Hobo
New DVDs will contain not one but two unskippable government warnings now
How retarded are those people?

And the Department of Homeland security is somehow involved. What the hell? Is copyright infringement a thread to national security now?

Seriously, where do i have to go to declare all of those involved in this absurdity non compos mentis?

Dedicated Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
The20

And the Department of Homeland security is somehow involved. What the hell? Is copyright infringement a thread to national security now?

Seriously, where do i have to go to declare all of those involved in this absurdity non compos mentis?
We've been wondernig that ourselves for quite some time now. The "is it a threat" part.
The20
SCOTUS.

But they'll side with the DHS, as they have always done. (They're all Copyright maximalists except one, and they don't listen to him.)

Perfect Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
psychic stalker
The20
SCOTUS.

But they'll side with the DHS, as they have always done. (They're all Copyright maximalists except one, and they don't listen to him.)

**makes a note to destroy SCOTUS when the world needs to be reborn** wink
Sonic Offline
The20

We've been wondernig that ourselves for quite some time now. The "is it a threat" part.

ICE is a part of DHS. Seeing as how cross-border piracy is a customs issue, yeah, it makes sense that DHS would be involved.

As a threat? Sure, we could argue that. As a substantive threat? Mmmmm... No. Not really. But the threat itself is aside from the inherent customs issue.

And the article... "Educating" people? That's ridiculous in this context. Most people never stop to read that crap, and most people know that "piracy is bad, mmkay?" There's... Nothing new to learn, really. They really should do studies and research on this stuff before instituting it, but that would make too much sense, and therefore be unfit for a government program. mrgreen

Perfect Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Those stupid, unskippable ads are part of the piracy problem. If I want adverts shoved in my face, I can watch TV for free*. I buy a DVD so I can watch a film uninterrupted by adverts, yet they put unskippable ads on the ******** beginning. GAHHHHH! Most users at this point ask their nerd friends for a favour and the nerds probably already have a ripped copy that has stripped off the bullshit.

*Well almost free in the UK but the TV Licence costs under £13 per month for a colour licence and that's without concessions like being over 75, partially sighted or blind, etc.

Dangerous Trader

Lanackse-Kanvae
Those stupid, unskippable ads are part of the piracy problem. If I want adverts shoved in my face, I can watch TV for free*. I buy a DVD so I can watch a film uninterrupted by adverts, yet they put unskippable ads on the ******** beginning. GAHHHHH! Most users at this point ask their nerd friends for a favour and the nerds probably already have a ripped copy that has stripped off the bullshit.

*Well almost free in the UK but the TV Licence costs under £13 per month for a colour licence and that's without concessions like being over 75, partially sighted or blind, etc.

and what sucks is they put everybody who gave you an option to skip them anyway out of business.

Sparkly Lunatic

And this, children, is why DVD drives in computers are important (in VLC, drag the playback indicator thing to the end of the bar when the ad starts. It'll jump straight to the next track. Repeat until you get to the menu)

Also, this is why Ex-rental is awesome. I get fully legal DVD's at a fraction of the price with a nice "******** you" to the corporations insisting on this s**t, since they don't see a cent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games