Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joda01
The20
Cant sleep anymore. Wake up after 6 hours. Not good.

In unrelated news, why do we even have summer and winter time? All this does give everybody a hard time to adjust, even the "energy saving" bullshit straw man that is always presented is questionable at best.

if my memory serves me right, the German took the US Idea, and put in to practice back around world war I, to save on coal.

edit: video
Finally watched the video. I love it, especially Arizona (reminds me of the "We need to go deeper"-movie.)

And now on to an Impending Disaster(TM), aka my bachelor colloquium ...

Edit: Well, that wasn't as bad as expected. A'ced it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdTqPJjmwwo

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
America is planning to do WHAT to the one industry that's making money, paying taxes, and employing people? No wonder the US economy is so far down the pooper that the u-bend told me "The princess is in another pipe"
Lanackse-Kanvae
America is planning to do WHAT to the one industry that's making money, paying taxes, and employing people? No wonder the US economy is so far down the pooper that the u-bend told me "The princess is in another pipe"
Context please?
The20
Lanackse-Kanvae
Context please?

they are contemplating taxing and relegating.

around 2:32

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
What in the name of Babbage does argument mapping have to do with computing and IT?

Dangerous Trader

Jaydi Blaze
@sonic: researched it, port angles number. Bit south.

It's something about a time share or a cruse.

And I just got half-page reamed by a mod for having a 501x501 sig.
Yeah.
I never did like getting a ling list of sigs to deal with via pm, sometimes it was hard to tell why people were reporting, especialy with those random sigs.
It's so nice having signatures globally disabled and the forums minified.
What I've learned from the C&T...
Every help thread is a debate thread. No exceptions.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sovereign Renegade
you learned from c&t?
Sonic Offline
Sovereign Renegade
you learned from c&t?

That's actually the first thing today that made me laugh a bit. Danx!

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sovereign Renegade
Sonic Offline
Sovereign Renegade
you learned from c&t?

That's actually the first thing today that made me laugh a bit. Danx!
just shocked someone managed to learn something.
Jaydi Blaze
Disconsented
I hate it when people know they need help but won't admit it. In my opinion immediate family need to be able to do something other than talk to somebody who isn't listening.
same, or those who ask for help but then while you're helping them try to take over every time they can.
I thought about this a little while. I'm not usually for violence, but if someone repeatedly wrongs you, steals from you and so on, why are you not just kicking their a**? Put some steel toe boots on and c**t punt that idiot.
Lanackse-Kanvae
The20
Cant sleep anymore. Wake up after 6 hours. Not good.

In unrelated news, why do we even have summer and winter time? All this does give everybody a hard time to adjust, even the "energy saving" bullshit straw man that is always presented is questionable at best.

Yeah it does blow especially when every country does it at different times if at all.
Or like in the USA where some states do it, others don't and some pick their own time to do it! All in the same country.
Lanackse-Kanvae
What in the name of Babbage does argument mapping have to do with computing and IT?
"IT" is what I like to call a 'general purpose term'. It doesn't really have any meaning anymore. It has become so muddled overtime that basically anyone can be called an IT. I know people in this thread know what it is supposed to mean but to the masses it just means 'something computer related', and I have seen CSRs called 'IT' because they operate a computer and phoneboard.
29582351c3
Jaydi Blaze
Disconsented
I hate it when people know they need help but won't admit it. In my opinion immediate family need to be able to do something other than talk to somebody who isn't listening.
same, or those who ask for help but then while you're helping them try to take over every time they can.
I thought about this a little while. I'm not usually for violence, but if someone repeatedly wrongs you, steals from you and so on, why are you not just kicking their a**? Put some steel toe boots on and c**t punt that idiot.
She's a licensed kickboxing instructor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces