Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Gabriel Faust
Lanackse-Kanvae
My dad once said "if you can't say anything nice, shut the ******** up". I don't always agree with him, but he often comes up with gems and he's one of the few people I have more then the bog standard baseline respect for.
And this, Snacks, is probably why you'll not pass the mod screening; you've got a bit of a razor for a tongue and can have your spiteful streaks.

I'd keep a check on the spite as I did before when I was a volunteer moderator for some other forums I'm not sure I can mention. Maybe the razor tongue is just what is needed here. Again that can be tempered as deemed necessary.

You don't act the same way at work as you do when you're at the titty bar. Besides everyone has some spite in them, it just depends on where it's aimed at.

The razor tongue is a natural self defence mechanism I think I've explained this one before.
Gabriel Faust
Lanackse-Kanvae
My dad once said "if you can't say anything nice, shut the ******** up". I don't always agree with him, but he often comes up with gems and he's one of the few people I have more then the bog standard baseline respect for.
And this, Snacks, is probably why you'll not pass the mod screening; you've got a bit of a razor for a tongue and can have your spiteful streaks.
In my experience with a small few, nasty/sharp attitudes don't seem to be an issue >_>

Dangerous Trader

Rgoodermote
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/84721
^ That's pretty freaking awesome.

Nice.
This pleasant feel of pressure you get when you realize you have less than one day to finish your work?
20h30m till deadline number one.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
The20
This pleasant feel of pressure you get when you realize you have less than one day to finish your work?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
The only reason I get anything done.
psychic stalker
The20

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
The only reason I get anything done.
I'm not the only one?
OK, i don't get nothing done, but i seem to work faster under pressure.

And now i need to think about what i'll put on the CD because i am supposed to include a table of contents about that in the thesis' appendix. I didn't plan to think about that till Monday evening ...

Edit: I need a faster computer.

I know i repeat myself, but AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Edit 3: I need a way faster computer. And more RAM ...

Shameless Enabler

My entire job is deadlines. lol Technical service industry; we get 12 jobs a day, and its not enough to be done on that day - they have to be done before a certain time, each and every one of them, on that day. You don't even worry about it after a while; desensitized to deadlines.
Should i generate debug information in a release build?
The20
In general, no. Not unless you want end-users to help you debug your software.
psychic stalker
The20
In general, no. Not unless you want end-users to help you debug your software.
They'll get the source code, they can use that for debugging if they feel like it.

Edit: RC2012.02.10 shipped. 11h15m till deadline. Need sleep.
29582351c3
Just dropping this here.

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f4a9/index.htm

������
May i assume that the characters at the end of your post, which are only white boxes or rhombs with question marks for me, were supposed to be said pile of poo?

Edit: Gnaaaahhhh, computer keeps freezing, don't know why, only solution forced shutdown. I don't have time for this!

Edit 2: If i don't get a response from my tutor or professor within the next 32 minutes about problems in the RC2012.02.10 the current version is the Final.
I'm ahead of schedule by an hour. The ******** did that happen?

Edit 3: Core 81°C - what numbnut designed this laptop?!

Edit 4: Oh, look, it's Singles Awareness Day again next week. At the day i have to submit my thesis no less.

Edit 5: 15 Minutes remaining.

Edit 6: Response time passed, no response. Final accepted. Preparing for delivery to print shop.
Deadline in 1h55m.

Edit 7: Adjusted Symbols and Shortcuts section; Adjusted Libraries section; No further changes will be accepted; Initiating delivery.

Edit 8: Delivered. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends." - i love this Klingon nutjob.
The20
29582351c3
Just dropping this here.

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/1f4a9/index.htm

������
May i assume that the characters at the end of your post, which are only white boxes or rhombs with question marks for me, were supposed to be said pile of poo?
Most fonts don't support it yet, so yeah, probably. It was only added to Unicode very recently.

Shameless Enabler

nouveau sereph
and I'm suddenly having a craving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out