Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slutty_Eddie
If I try stuff like that, my bed just falls apart instead. It makes for an interesting experience.

LOL! Damn laughing acronyms... You know, that would make an awesome blooper...

Kiretsu
Angry Excel
hehe, you two can share my bed with my anytime. wink
Thought it is a twin... xp

We will just have to cuddle.

Hehehe... Cuddle time!
Kiretsu
Angry Excel

The squeeks come from the headboard, which I"ve had since ever. Lotta history in that headboard.

xd

Heh. It's true. There is a lot of history in that hed board. That particular hed board was originally a plank on the Santa Maria...
U-235
Kiretsu
Angry Excel
hehe, you two can share my bed with my anytime. wink
Thought it is a twin... xp

We will just have to cuddle.

Hehehe... Cuddle time!

I've only got a teddy-bear to cuddle with... *sob* Oh well. I've got all my tech toys to keep me company. You all love me, right? *looks around at her comptuers, joysticks, consoles, and everything*

-V
*thinks about making a bad joke about a peripheral she mentioned* xd
NinaV
I've only got a teddy-bear to cuddle with... *sob* Oh well. I've got all my tech toys to keep me company. You all love me, right? *looks around at her comptuers, joysticks, consoles, and everything*

-V
Awwww.... sad
*Hugs* heart

I thought the Santa Maria sank?
NinaV

-V

Aww... You poor thing... *hug* One of these days, we're going to go water skiing! Just because I know you'll totally waste me in an airsoft match...
Kiretsu

...I didn't even think to consider anything about that until you mentioned that. Now my poor little brain is scarred. crying
Callan Devalis
...I didn't even think to consider anything about that until you mentioned that. Now my poor little brain is scarred. crying

xd Yay!! heart
Angry Excel

I thought the Santa Maria sank?

Of course it sank... What did you think would happen when you remove a plank as essential as that one? Just think... Your bed sunk a ship... That's quite a prostigious title.

Callan Devalis
Kiretsu

My poor little brain has just archived something, and probably overwrote a vital peice of information in the process. I'll let you know how my chemistry test goes tomarrow...
Something I learned today: CT Forum can become a kinky place, hardware? sex? Together at last? Who knew?
Yumi-chan
Something I learned today: CT Forum can become a kinky place, hardware? sex? Together at last? Who knew?

I could add to that with an honest-to-God real life story that speaks volumes about my improvisational skills, but would also mark me as one of the biggest dorks in history.
Yumi-chan

First we frag, and then we shag...
Then we enjoy a post-orgasm Duron smoke... heart heart
Angry Excel
Then we enjoy a post-orgasm Duron smoke... heart heart

Hehehe... Everything get's hot when you're on AMD...
Callan Devalis
Yumi-chan

I could add to that with an honest-to-God real life story that speaks volumes about my improvisational skills, but would also mark me as one of the biggest dorks in history.

I also learned today that caffeine, nicotine and lack of sleep put me in a state where I shouldn't be allowed at the keyboard. stare
Callan Devalis

I also learned today that caffeine, nicotine and lack of sleep put me in a state where I shouldn't be allowed at the keyboard. stare

Smoking is bad for you... Unless you're referring to the board member Nicotine...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff