Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got a set of them today I think it was a lot of set up.But wow do they work better then the 20 dollar set i had.I still need to play again with them a bit.

What do you like most about your turtle beach or what do you think about them.

Super Streaker

Well that depends on the model you have...I have the x11's and one of my speakers randomly will cut in and out, had to get it replaced like 5 times.
but I hear the more expensive ones are better
Hella Kawaii
Well that depends on the model you have...I have the x11's and one of my speakers randomly will cut in and out, had to get it replaced like 5 times.
but I hear the more expensive ones are better
I cant say that is right or wrong i found sometimes with cheap things they last longer and you can drop them and they will still work.In this case this set head line is not.I am on my 2ed set and i am bring them back and getting my 3rd set today.DX12s so really it is a lot of it and miss i am going to look in to getting astros if i can.

They seem to have a lot of wire problems from what i read online.
I used to have a pair of X31's. Loved them to death. Then one day I decided to install a demo.
Skip to 4:09 for the sound that absolutely ruined them. Even though the volume was set at about medium, after that explosion all I can hear from them is horrible static. Then the screeching started, and into the trash can they went.

O.G. Sex Symbol

huh well I guess I got a good one, I'm running the dx11's (they come with the dolby thinger that makes sound on these heavenly and gives me a good excuse to use my optical out) and I've had the same set for 2 years give or take with zero issues. great sound quality, mic works swimmingly too, comfy and they work on my xbox whenever i decide to dig it and the little cord to let me use the mic via the controller out. overall I've been very impressed with them. though do NOT get the wireless versions of them unless you plan on having the receiver base fairly far away from your comp/router as they operate on the 2.4ghz bandwidth and will bork your wireless.
I have the X12s they're ehhh. When my monies get right i'll be picking up some a40s.
Calm Yo Tits
I have the X12s they're ehhh. When my monies get right i'll be picking up some a40s.
I am on set 3 of the DX12s so fair this set has not died in some way.
I have a set of X11s, haven't had any problems with them. They seem good quality.
wordswords
I have a set of X11s, haven't had any problems with them. They seem good quality.
My question to you is how old are there.
Contest and Guild
wordswords

They're about 2 years old.
wordswords
Contest and Guild
wordswords

wow i am shocked really that they still work.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Contest and Guild
wordswords
Contest and Guild
wordswords

Who i am shocked really that they still work.
It's Turtle Beach. I am too.

Original Gaian

My little brother got some turtlebeaches about four months ago and january first the microphone stopped working full stop.
There's a wire fray inside the mic volume control widgel, and the warranty doesn't cover the defect. :/
Gabriel Faust
My little brother got some turtlebeaches about four months ago and january first the microphone stopped working full stop.
There's a wire fray inside the mic volume control widgel, and the warranty doesn't cover the defect. :/
your wrong there. he should of registered it with the company then they would of fixed it for him.

Original Gaian

Contest and Guild
Gabriel Faust
your wrong there. he should of registered it with the company then they would of fixed it for him.
I personally registered it for him, as well as the person to call in and complain. They stated that the limited coverage warranty only covers the first 30 days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff