Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chrome, because it's the fastest and i love its simply style. I use firefox when chrome is not compatible with the website.

Chrome addons:
Adblock
Bookmarks button
Downloads button

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
                I love internet explorer 9. ;3
                It just is simple and easy to use.
                I don't think I have any add-ons just because I don't feel it needs to.
                I have just used other "generations" of internet explorer on my computer, but I have used other browers on my friend's computer.
                So, firefox and something else.
                I didn't like them, so I never thought of changing.
                I've heard good things about google chrome, but I don't want to switch.
                I AM IN LOVE! <3

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Safari for ipad

Friendly Survivor

I prefer firefox, but I can't use it on my current computer. On my current computer the only thing I can use it for is to browse Gaia, and even then I sometimes have problems with it. It constantly shuts itself down when I visit most webpages, like almost any recipe site, photobucket, games on Gaia, etc.

My second choice is Chrome, it runs a lot faster than firefox, and doesn't shut down randomly, which is a plus. However, I like firefox's add-ons better than Chrome's.

For Firefox, I use add-blocker plus and the personas plus thing, as well as AVG's protective searchbar.

Chrome I don't really use any add-ons.

Liberal Nerd

Bumping up linked d2d threads.
I love Opera, because it's simply the fastest thing ever for me.

Firefox is 2nd best, and I use it when Opera is not compatible

Internet explorer 9 is 3rd best.

Chrome sucks. I'm not using that (you'll have to excuse me for my foul language here)pile of doodoo again.

Shameless Enabler

carr1996
Chrome sucks. I'm not using that (you'll have to excuse me for my foul language here)pile of doodoo again.
Says the Opera user. hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces