Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, im making a website in the next few weeks...and i was going to make it a php site so me and my buddies could like rant on it and such.
But also, there would be downloads like music vids ive made, GamingServer stuffs.
And, i need a good theme...something futuristic. ive checked a bunch of places and have yet to get promising results...if anyone knows where i can download a really good theme for php let me know please ^.^

Aged Lunatic

Well, I think more or less what you are looking for is an HTML Template, PHP is a scripting language, not a design, it does nothign but gives you more than HTML can.

So what you want, is HTML and CSS, my advice, build your own, dont look for other templates, cause when you make your own up, you learn.

For HTML and CSS, check out http://www.w3c.org for good information.

I am also sure others will be along eventually to help by giving more links.

You might also want to check out the stickies in the main Q&F forum, as there are good links to learn from there.
GarethRayne
Hey guys, im making a website in the next few weeks...and i was going to make it a php site so me and my buddies could like rant on it and such.
But also, there would be downloads like music vids ive made, GamingServer stuffs.
And, i need a good theme...something futuristic. ive checked a bunch of places and have yet to get promising results...if anyone knows where i can download a really good theme for php let me know please ^.^

It would really depend on what php you're using... Nuke, Mambo, etc. They all use different themes/skins//templates/whateveryouwannacallit
Another thing, if you plan to have public downloads that will be over a few MBs you are going to need to get yourself a dedicated server. Public downloads of anything popular will take up a TON of bandwidth and most web hosts only give you a few gigs a month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff