Welcome to Gaia! ::

That channel had the best shows, it helped me out on modding my xbox withou a chip, game reviews, pc help then suddenly G4 came and ******** up killing all the good shows, now all we get is this s**t video game shows, seriously who would really want to know why did Shigeru Miyamoto make mario?
FLIP_SYD3
... seriously who would really want to know why did Shigeru Miyamoto make mario?

Erm... Me? And many others, I'm sure.

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I miss that channel too.. it has gotten so horrible since it changed format.

That channel was once what made me get Dish Network.. and now it's never watched..
It's kinda become the new mtv...and yeah, the screensavers host today said "I've never seen the insides of a pc" I can only hope he was joking. Leo and pat actually had experience with pc's to a developmental level (or at least knowledge) and could actually discuss issues. Now it's like "check out this wannabe p2p...avoid kazaa...nifty downloads" for an hour at a time.
when we first got that channel, i watched screensavers all of the time...it was a great show. Then G4 is like"Lets be a preppy channel!!!LOLZORXSOMFGSAKJJsD" now its just stupid video games, witch i cant play since im 13 and my rig is a pimped out dell thats 6 years old...
AkaiTsuki
It's kinda become the new mtv...and yeah, the screensavers host today said "I've never seen the insides of a pc" I can only hope he was joking. Leo and pat actually had experience with pc's to a developmental level (or at least knowledge) and could actually discuss issues. Now it's like "check out this wannabe p2p...avoid kazaa...nifty downloads" for an hour at a time.

Not to mention when Kevin was hosting as a replacement for Leo, he was promoting Linux, and using alternate operating systems.
This happened a long as time ago....but yeah it does suck..G4 is the stupidest excuse for TV Programming I've ever seen.
I think this sums up how I feel about the G4 take over. xd
The New Hades
I think this sums up how I feel about the G4 take over. xd

Exactly.

I envision G4 as a parasite that latched on to TechTV and procedded to suck it dry of all use. At least Canada still has call for help with Leo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff