Jezal Of The Azure Flame
Here's mine. User Image

Thanks for making it large enough to see it biggrin
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/7800/capture227200635216pm7ki.jpg

i use a different theme now but this is still my favorite smile
raytray
http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/7800/capture227200635216pm7ki.jpg

i use a different theme now but this is still my favorite smile

Your computer is sad sad it has to much crap on it sad .
that was before it overheated and then turned off...
i deleted quite alot of crap and unloaded windowsblind
[N0M4D]
Pirogoth Wolfblood
[N0M4D]
Pirogoth Wolfblood
sixteen-bit
User Image

Nice background. I'm assuming it's from a game? Doesn't look like WoW..at least I don't think so. Taking a guess, maybe from Oblivion?

I can't wait to get that game, it looks so HAX xd . Yeah, that was rather n00b Anyways. Just got done playing with my dad's projector, supports resolution of 1400x1280 xd , t'is godly. I played CS:S and HL2: Lost Coast on it, breathtaking is all I can say.

That ain't godly! I run at 1920x1200 B4BY! XD

In game resolution or your native desktop res?

Depends on the game. HL2 I play at 1024x768, but most other games I play at my full rez and get decent FPS (over 60, usually in the 90's).
My Desktop

Unfortunately, this is on my backup computer, and I dont have Admin rights to do the really fun stuff. But hey, its decent, all things considered.
Pirogoth Wolfblood
[N0M4D]
Pirogoth Wolfblood
[N0M4D]
Pirogoth Wolfblood
sixteen-bit
User Image

Nice background. I'm assuming it's from a game? Doesn't look like WoW..at least I don't think so. Taking a guess, maybe from Oblivion?

I can't wait to get that game, it looks so HAX xd . Yeah, that was rather n00b Anyways. Just got done playing with my dad's projector, supports resolution of 1400x1280 xd , t'is godly. I played CS:S and HL2: Lost Coast on it, breathtaking is all I can say.

That ain't godly! I run at 1920x1200 B4BY! XD

In game resolution or your native desktop res?

Depends on the game. HL2 I play at 1024x768, but most other games I play at my full rez and get decent FPS (over 60, usually in the 90's).

I play HL2 and CS:S at all high settings on 1280x1024 and get an average of 127fps biggrin last time I ran a video stress test. That game is absolutely beautiful and so are the physics. My desktop resolution is the same, however, because my monitor doesn't support anything higher.
NecrosX
My Desktop

Unfortunately, this is on my backup computer, and I dont have Admin rights to do the really fun stuff. But hey, its decent, all things considered.
very dark and...green... your right it is decent... a bit... whats wrong with the minimized bar? (in the task tray)
very blue.... do you have blue eyes by any chance? blue arms? blue legs?
i see you use linux.... which distro?
raytray

I do have blue eyes. And since I live in the northern part of Illinois, my legs and arms turn blue depending on how far into winter it is.

I use Slackware 10.2 with a customized kernel 2.4.31
LucienOrion
raytray

I do have blue eyes. And since I live in the northern part of Illinois, my legs and arms turn blue depending on how far into winter it is.

Very nice... did Slackware come with that theme or did you download it yourself?
[N0M4D]
LucienOrion
raytray

Very nice... did Slackware come with that theme or did you download it yourself?

I created the color scheme myself. I used DeKorator for the window decorations and I'm using the Plastik style. My icons are the default KDE icons ( Crystal SVG ) and my wallpaper is a GNU/LINUX wallpaper that I found on kde-look.org.
LucienOrion
[N0M4D]
LucienOrion
raytray

I created the color scheme myself. I used DeKorator for the window decorations and I'm using the Plastik style. My icons are the default KDE icons ( Crystal SVG ) and my wallpaper is a GNU/LINUX wallpaper that I found on kde-look.org.

Snazzy.

I'll take a screen shot of oblivion soon and use that as my background.

Oblivion = teh smex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces