Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aye, if I actually had anything to sell in a minishop, I would razz
Might just have to start a quest, then.
On a quest..and do graphics work. I think I am going to follow in the footsteps of the Sisk. 3nodding
I have returned from my vacation. It's great to be back. Being stuck in a place where you only get a 36k connection on a 56k modem is really bad.
Death_Scythe2112
Being stuck in a place where you only get a 36k connection on a 56k modem is really bad.

I appreciate your pain; It took me 4 weeks but I finally convinced my parents to get DSL installed. My younger sister is very grateful, even though it's 75% slower than the cable I have back at my place wink
sixteen-bit
Death_Scythe2112
Being stuck in a place where you only get a 36k connection on a 56k modem is really bad.

I appreciate your pain; It took me 4 weeks but I finally convinced my parents to get DSL installed. My younger sister is very grateful, even though it's 75% slower than the cable I have back at my place wink

But hey. Any DSL can be faster than dialup.
Anything period is faster then dialup. I'm convinced smoke signals are better.
DopplerZero
Anything period is faster then dialup. I'm convinced smoke signals are better.

They are even. Believe me, I know. I've used smoke signals before. But mirror signals work a bit faster. smile
Outside the DSL catchment area? Your town not cable-enabled? RFC 2549 is the future of providing broadband to the masses!
..... eek ....... I don't believe it. *just breaks down laughing*
Stuff I've learned from C&T boards.

1. Windows is for capitalist pigs.

2. Firefox's name is cool, and it kicks IE's @$$

3. If you have a spyware infestation, use Spybot

4. That all malware makers deserve to be killed in slow painful and down right evil ways

5. That some spyware just won't die

6. That at any given moment theirs a 12 year debating on wether to post a thread called "Are you guys nerds?"

7. That Microsoft is too worried about making stuff for their new program to worry about IE security holes

8. That Bill Gates = Evil

9. Thats theirs always someone willing to help you, even if the answer to your question is in the stickies

10. That theirs someone who is going to yell at you for not looking at the stickies.
RFC 2549... ... ... *almost falls out of his chair laughing*

that's awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas