HD one 15gb
HD one 30gb
512 Ram

8mb grafik mem
Windows XP sp1 sv
Office 2003 server.
Cinda boring computer. but nice to work on biggrin
Jagr
Yawn, all of these Crap-lon AMD systems. AMD sucks, period.

My system will smoke all of the AMD systems minus the Athlon64 systems only because you cannot compare 64 bit to 32 bit operation CPUs unless you are comparing an Extreme Edition with the Athlon64, in which the Extreme Edition smokes the s**t out of the Athlon64 FX-51, easy.

So wrong... so badly wrong. The P4 EE is comparable too an ordinary AMD Athlon 64 on terms of preformace but not comparable too the Athlon FX 51, it's like the rumors that 64 bit program run slower what was just an opinion taken as fact. No benchmarks support infact they contradicted it. Also an AMD Athlon 3200+ (32-bit) will be on par with your processor on terms of preformance. So don't make stuff up.
R3sistance
Jagr

My system will smoke all of the AMD systems minus the Athlon64 systems only because you cannot compare 64 bit to 32 bit operation CPUs unless you are comparing an Extreme Edition with the Athlon64, in which the Extreme Edition smokes the s**t out of the Athlon64 FX-51, easy.

So wrong... so badly wrong. The P4 EE is comparable too an ordinary AMD Athlon 64 on terms of preformace but not comparable too the Athlon FX 51, it's like the rumors that 64 bit program run slower what was just an opinion taken as fact. No benchmarks support infact they contradicted it. Also an AMD Athlon 3200+ (32-bit) will be on par with your processor on terms of preformance. So don't make stuff up.

Better late than never, since I deleted about 8 posts of amd vs intel already, mostly from Jagr.
Twistex
R3sistance
Jagr

Better late than never, since I deleted about 8 posts of amd vs intel already, mostly from Jagr.

well sorry I just can not put up with such BS. ^^;. I was sorting out my avatar as you can see I have done. Just used the rename function... hee.
Glad to see it's all fixed now.
got a big enough sig twistex?
R3sistance
Jagr

Anandtech already ran benchmarks comparing the two and Maximum PC did as well and dubbed the P4 EE a better processor than the FX-51 in performance, as well as Anandtech showing that the EE ran performed better in most categories as well. The 3200+ Barton core AthlonXP runs at a FSB of 400 mhz compared to the 800 on my 2.6, and if you had seen earlier benchmarks when the Barton's were originally released, you could see that a 2700+ non-barton was beating the Barton cores in almost every aspect.

Sorry to continue an age-old argument of which is better in a topic about posting computer specs. Competition is good for forums though wink
Jagr
R3sistance
Jagr

Anandtech already ran benchmarks comparing the two and Maximum PC did as well and dubbed the P4 EE a better processor than the FX-51 in performance, as well as Anandtech showing that the EE ran performed better in most categories as well. The 3200+ Barton core AthlonXP runs at a FSB of 400 mhz compared to the 800 on my 2.6, and if you had seen earlier benchmarks when the Barton's were originally released, you could see that a 2700+ non-barton was beating the Barton cores in almost every aspect.

Sorry to continue an age-old argument of which is better in a topic about posting computer specs. Competition is good for forums though wink

Oh please, Intels only 800 MHz plus processors are the EEs what only come at 3.06 GHz and above if yours is a 2.6 GHz it will be defaulted too 533 MHz. where as later AMDs are 800 MHz.. or more precisely 200MHz with a multiplier of 4.

Second off I have never heard of that benchmark? Probably simular too a certain site I know of that gets paided off by Intel too bais benchmarks.

Lastly Intel haven't upgraded there architecture in 4 years whereas AMD upgrade there architechture every year or so. Now stop the BS or I will really make you look an idiot.
hmm my computer specs.

MSI K8T Neo system board
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
1GB DDR SDRAM 400
128 Mb GeForce FX 5200 ultra video card
120 Gb Hard Drive
7 fans lol
400 watt powersupply
16x DVD player
52x24x52 CD/RW
wireless mous and keyboard
17 inch flat screen crt moditor

thats about it. And I built it myself. ^_^
This really isn't the place for debate. Make a thread if you really want to discuss thiss. Thanks. Also, my sig is quite small. It definetely goes underneath 500X500 pixels, so i've got no problems.
Heh jsut got one thing to say AMD Athlon's kick @$$.
This son of a b***h was expensive, but was surely worth it. Warcraft III and mostly everything else, even Final Fantasy XI, plays on this thing with no lag at all. The only lag from Final Fantasy XI would be from my dail-up and for some reason my video card doesn't play weather effects very well. I mean, the stinking sun shines through the ground at night time. It's rediculous! lozl Well, here they are. >>

System:
Microsoft Windows Xp
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 1

Registerd to:

*****-***-*******-***** (Sorry, no can do. lolz)

Hewlett-Packard
Pavilion
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2500+
1.83 GHz
512 MB of RAM

This thing freeking rules. haha And it's only 1.83 GHz. Niceness. lolz I love this thing! *kisses the computer* heart heart heart Fwee! Well, don't expect me to come to this page ever again. I'm just bored and need lots of money. Good bye. lol
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
ECS K7S5A Motherboard
768MB DDR RAM
120GB Western Digital SE Hard Drive
128MB Nvidia GeForce 4 TI-4200
16x DVD-ROM Drive
52x32x52x CD-RW Drive
SoundBlaster Live! 5.1
1.44MB Floppy

19" ViewSonic G90f Prefect Flat Monitor
Altec Lansing SD300 4.1 Speakers

Optical Mouse, Keyboard, etc....
Athlon 1900+ (1.6 GHz)
ECS K7S5A MOBO
512MB PC2100 DDR SDRAM
Radeon AiW 8500 128MB DDR AGP4x
80GB WD ATA-100 8MB Cache
14GB WD ATA-66
SB Audigy
Logitech Z-640 5.1 Speakers (70w RMS)
19" Flat Screen CRT 1600x1200
Athlon XP 2500+
Asus A7N8X Deluxe with Soundstorm
512 MB PC 2700 DDR RAM
ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB VRAM
13 MB Maxtor sad
Hewlett-Packard CD Burner
Logitech Cordless MX Duo Keyboard & Mouse

And the best part:

Sony A/V Control Center with Digital Coaxial support so my computer plays in full surround sound all the time.

*Lightsol Phoenix LOVES Soundstorm!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces