So, I just got a new tablet pen for my Wacom Bamboo Connect Tablet, but whenever I use it in Photoshop, it freaks out. Is there any way to fix it, y'know, not having photoshop perform a right click action all the time? I added it as a question on Yahoo Answers. However, I'll add the details below if you don't feel like clicking the link.
- Whenever I tap on the tablet within the Photoshop browser, it does a right click action.
(( For example, when I single tap on the brush tool, the tools that can replace it on the side bar pops up. ))
- It also zooms around the canvas. As in, zoom to a side, not zoom in.
(( But it only zooms up, ))
- This only happens in Photoshop. (( version CS5. ))
- My Hold & Tap for Right-Click option is disabled.
- I'm using a Windows Vista HP Desktop that is 7-5 years old.
- I'm using Windows 7 and do not plan on upgraded to 8.
- I have the latest drivers installed.
If you need any other details, just post and I'll try n' find an answer for it.
So when using the stylus, it right clicks in photoshop?
You may need to check the configuration of the bamboo software to see what the default action associated to the stylus is when in photoshop, likely there is a separate profile that needs to be configured for when using photoshop.