Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Streaker

I have an extremely old (almost 10 years) tower that has some computer parts in them and this is the psu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
now I want to find my rage 128 card and my nib geforce 5500
It's funny that these were top of the line at one point
That should still work for a lower end GPU build.

Super Streaker

Disconsented

Not entirely sure I would trust it, it's almost 10 years old

Newbie Noob

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ten years isn't that long, is it? My desktop is almost that old and it still runs great, when I bother to use it. Old computers are awesome, and unless you've stored it someplace terribly damp, it should be fine. whee
Hella Kawaii
Disconsented

Not entirely sure I would trust it, it's almost 10 years old
I wouldn't trust it either. I'd take it to a recycler.

The Rage might be fun to turn into a magnet - since that's about all it's good for any more.

Super Streaker

Mizufusion
Ten years isn't that long, is it? My desktop is almost that old and it still runs great, when I bother to use it. Old computers are awesome, and unless you've stored it someplace terribly damp, it should be fine. whee

well it's been off and thrown around and missing parts and idk last I checked the psu worked but that was a couple years ago
Hella Kawaii
Mizufusion

well it's been off and thrown around and missing parts and idk last I checked the psu worked but that was a couple years ago
Not worth it. It's too old. Far safer to buy almost anything else new.

Newbie Noob

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hella Kawaii
Mizufusion

Yeah, if it's been abused I guess I wouldn't want to turn it on either. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff