Welcome to Gaia! ::

I entered a website into the search engines. It was one of my earlier crummy slow ones . It just now got into the search engines after I don't have that account anymore. You look up my username for this account in google it's there the DNA89 one. So a website I submitted did get into the search engine until my account was dead what do you think? I mean I don't even want that old hideous thing in the search engines now.

What do you think about that?
Sorry do you have a question?
Perad
do I need one? People can comment as they choose with or without the question like in real life, but if everyone is psycho about it on gaia i'll change it. However, I'll only change if someone else agree with you.
If you want to Pimp your website, use the Rate my Site sticky at the top of this forum.

If you have questions about web development for your website, just ask.

If you have questions about submitting your webpages into search engines, just ask.

If you want to discuss something, head to the subforum; be sure to provide links too.
Skye Darkhawk
If you want to Pimp your website, use the Rate my Site sticky at the top of this forum.

If you have questions about web development for your website, just ask.

If you have questions about submitting your webpages into search engines, just ask.

If you want to discuss something, head to the subforum; be sure to provide links too.
No, I'm not really talking about that I'm talking about search engine submissions better change it
celestasia
Perad
do I need one? People can comment as they choose with or without the question like in real life, but if everyone is psycho about it on gaia i'll change it. However, I'll only change if someone else agree with you.
did that sound a little rude? If so I apologize that's not how I ment it to come out.
Perhaps you should also take a minute to re-word your statement/question.

It is incoherent and as such, it is confusing.
Skye Darkhawk
Perhaps you should also take a minute to re-word your statement/question.

It is incoherent and as such, it is confusing.
Is that better?
So you want a website entry removed from the search engine?

Try sending them an email about how to go about doing that or see if their FAQ has any information on it.
Skye Darkhawk
So you want a website entry removed from the search engine?

Try sending them an email about how to go about doing that or see if their FAQ has any information on it.
No, I'm just chatting about it. If I wanted it taken off that badly I would get it taken care as of now I'm just relating an experience and hoping people will want to chat with me.
Then you're asking for a discussion. Please PM an online purple mod for this forum, or use the Report this Thread button to indicate that this thread is in the wrong forum.
Skye Darkhawk
Then you're asking for a discussion. Please PM an online purple mod for this forum, or use the Report this Thread button to indicate that this thread is in the wrong forum.
It's been changed. Nice avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces