Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone ever hear of this little bundle of fun?

I won't reply tonight, because I'm sick and going to bed, but I'll be on sometime noon tomorrow (MST), so yea.

I love it, personally. Got expelled for using it, but yea.

Posts!
Yes I have I used it in one of my weapon tests on my home network... Its a RAT trojan that gives a user total Control over a remote computer... And I mean EVERYTHING Cached password acsess, Mouse & keyboard manipulation, Screenshots, Webcam subversion, Keylogger. Upload/Download files Execute them ect...

It comes within my top 5 nastiest viruses on the planet what makes netbus SO dangerous is that its designed to subvert large networks and the hacker/admin can remote manage Many computers at the same time. where as most RAT's can only handle them one at a time.
QuasiStandard

Posts!

I reckon you deserved it. trojans are lame as hacking tools... childish fun or Crazy wargames occasionley with your friends... but not on other pepole
Darkphantom
QuasiStandard

Posts!

I reckon you deserved it. trojans are lame as hacking tools... childish fun or Crazy wargames occasionley with your friends... but not on other pepole

The computer I inflicted it on wasn't being used by a 'person', it was being used by the principal, who happened to be one of the most manipulative, corrupt bitches who ever walked the face of the planet.

Give you two years under her, you would've done the same thing. She had suspended me for READING TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS.

Still think she's a person?
QuasiStandard
Darkphantom
QuasiStandard

Posts!

The computer I inflicted it on wasn't being used by a 'person', it was being used by the principal, who happened to be one of the most manipulative, corrupt bitches who ever walked the face of the planet.

Give you two years under her, you would've done the same thing. She had suspended me for READING TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS.

Still think she's a person?

I recall the hackers manifesto smile Excellent.

Yeah netbus is pretty fun to mess around with, personally I still like sub7 biggrin It can be quite fun, really. People say "We want to learn C++!!!!!" Teacher says "I don't know C++ and neither do any of you! So your learning Q-Basic!!!" I say "Well you know if you said something without knowing it..why are you teaching us? I've been programming cpp for 2 years." Teacher says "You don't have a degree. So you'll learn QB liar." You know what I do? Hehe....I have some fun. Apparently wanting to learn something useful is like illegal now..but hey biggrin Infecting the QB setup file is what i'm here for...heheh. In the end we learned VB though :-/ It was a battle somewhat lost, but still VB is better than QB imo.
well is this a discussion on netbus or on your principal....

yeah i've used it but i only did it once and i had a good reason to..... do i think i'm super cool b/c of it.. no.. i'm not that lame.
netbus, sub7, ect. ARE lame. if you cant do it yourself, dont do it at all.
It is lame but ive found a good use for it.

Give to idiot, stop idiot let the person being hit know who did it and that u stoped them. it got me my job and got rid if someone i realy realy disliked for a few months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff