Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

Its called a netbot

its a portable device that uses an intelligent avatar you create to perform any task you desire and not only that can learn think and have its own emotions.

It sounds impossible but it isnt
to supply its ever growing intellect each one is programmed with data of world and cultural events over the past century.
all music,art,science,and,pop culture,spanning,150 years is pre loaded into its mind and it learns more through its surroundings and other netbots.

it acesses other devices and even servers through qr panels on everything making internet access universal and the world always connected and making the world a safer place to live.
So where is it?

Grune Katze's Kouhai

Taken Vampire

bb hood 01

I'm confused but it reminds me of a chobit.Of course,its more of an idea until you have some type of detailed drawing or 3d model of it.If you do,you should get it patented so its can't be stolen and is more official.

Edit: Also how is the avatar created?

Fashionable Genius

Disconsented
So where is it?

its in its early stages of experimentation, i have only got it to communicate through BASIC, other than that itll be a while until i can get it to run on a portable processer.

Fashionable Genius

Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

I'm confused but it reminds me of a chobit.Of course,its more of an idea until you have some type of detailed drawing or 3d model of it.If you do,you should get it patented so its can't be stolen and is more official.

i have detailed technical schemes and its patented,
also you create the avatar in the same way a mii is designed except many more options in terms of appearance almost like a gaia avi

a good demonstration is the megaman EXE manga

Grune Katze's Kouhai

Taken Vampire

bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

also you create the avatar in the same way a mii is designed except many more options in terms of appearance almost like a gaia avi

so it is a chobit lol
though,your going to need at least a million dollars to make more progress with it.You need an official team of people that are good with that type of thing,and lots of advanced technology for it.Then once it works well enough,you need another million for commercials so people know it exists,mass production of it,and a store to sell it in.It would have to be the right time in the economy,cause it could end up like Krispy Kreme(I think I spelled it wrong) or mcdonalds lol

Fashionable Genius

Marceline-chan
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

so it is a chobit lol
though,your going to need at least a million dollars to make more progress with it.You need an official team of people that are good with that type of thing,and lots of advanced technology for it.Then once it works well enough,you need another million for commercials so people know it exists,mass production of it,and a store to sell it in.It would have to be the right time in the economy,cause it could end up like Krispy Kreme(I think I spelled it wrong) or mcdonalds lol

i have a plan to develop it
im going to college for film ill use the money i make to design it and i will demonstrate how it can be helpful

if a ***** steals a child the netbot will send a gps signal and save pictures of the culprit to police parents and everyone
even if the child isnt retrieved itll be the last child he ever hurts because the netbot saved pics to the home moniter it travels back and forth between home and the portable device.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

so it is a chobit lol

im going to college for film ill use the money i make to design it and i will demonstrate how it can be helpful

if a ***** steals a child the netbot will send a gps signal and save pictures of the culprit to police parents and everyone
even if the child isnt retrieved itll be the last child he ever hurts because the netbot saved pics to the home moniter it travels back and forth between home and the portable device.
The biggest problem there is it would have to sneak some pictures of the person in question.

Fashionable Genius

Sonic Offline
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

so it is a chobit lol

The biggest problem there is it would have to sneak some pictures of the person in question.

it only takes a 1/2 second for it to take a picture and send it everywhere,
never doubt the ever advancing power of technology.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
bb hood 01
Sonic Offline
bb hood 01
Marceline-chan
bb hood 01

so it is a chobit lol

it only takes a 1/2 second for it to take a picture and send it everywhere,
never doubt the ever advancing power of technology.
I think you misunderstand how cameras work. See, they have to see the target, which means that the target has view of the object. If said target isn't retarded (as much as I don't want to admit, not everyone is) He'll disable it before he does anything.

Fashionable Genius

you understand little about my netbot but soon you and everyone will

think in the year 2020 not the year 2013

Original Gaian

bb hood 01

So who is backing and funding your project? When in the next seven years do you magically create the megaman battle network series? 2015? 2019?

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
bb hood 01

I understand enough about "Common sense" to know that it's not going to work the way you intend. Especially if "everyone" knows about it.

Baddies will just disable it before doing their baddie thing.
bb hood 01

Unless you change your attitude your project will be worthless.

Invisible Genius

I want 10 of them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas