Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I hope this is okay in this forum.. oh well =3

I'm bored waiting for my ride after school everyday, so i wanna listen to some music. I don't own any cd's, actually i don't own any music (i use internet radio)

I was thinking of getting a minidisc player off ebay. (cheapness xD)
What should I look for? Or should I just get a cd player and have my bro burn me some cd's (what if they break? surprised )

Just.. gimmie suggestions. My mom's paying $40 plus tax/shipping. And I have 70, so I have a max of around $120 sweatdrop

Please and thank you! =3
with 120, you can get a good MP3 player, and can get free songs.

4,800 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
thx, but I can get music anytime I want (my bro has rhapsody =3) but, could you be more specific? what brands are good and what really sucks? And should I go with flash mem or get minidisc so I can swap with my bro (he has one lol)
I would say go with the flash, because you can swap withyour computer. Then you can use your computers HDD to store your music. That way, before you go to school, you can CHOOSE what songs you want, and then chage when you get home.

4,800 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lol my comp's hdd is only 2.6 GB, (300MB left) xD
and I have the older win 98...and the minidasc i found on ebay has a longer bat. life xD (i like to nitpick) BUT thanks for your help!
Try :

Froogle, CNET, eBay, overstock.
Get an MP3 player. That would be good. And sign up for some free music downloads with order.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff