Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also did you get the white version or the black version?

Gracious Grabber

White iPhone5 64GB. Huge upgrade from the 32GB 3GS. Still not enough capacity to store all what I want on there.... Speed improvement is a big plus. I think i would have liked a wider screen as well as a taller one. Resolution and option upgrades over 3GS are fantastic, 4G speeds are amazing on Australia's Telstra network. matching in via n standard, improved camera. It's good. It's like having a functional phone again.

The maps is a downer. But eh. Personally I prefer iPhone for mobiles and droids for tablets. But that is personal choice.

Shameless Enabler

From a 3GS it'd be an upgrade. From a 4, or a 4S, I'd not bother. It's an iPhone man, it operates the same way they've operated for six years. The software is what's really changed - and that's available for 4 and 4S more or less completely anyway, so unless you're just dying to have a longer screen, I wouldn't bother unless your contract is due (or you have no choice, as I did).
Dark-oneechan
White iPhone5 64GB. Huge upgrade from the 32GB 3GS. Still not enough capacity to store all what I want on there.... Speed improvement is a big plus. I think i would have liked a wider screen as well as a taller one. Resolution and option upgrades over 3GS are fantastic, 4G speeds are amazing on Australia's Telstra network. matching in via n standard, improved camera. It's good. It's like having a functional phone again.

The maps is a downer. But eh. Personally I prefer iPhone for mobiles and droids for tablets. But that is personal choice.

How are you liking the white variant?

I spent quite a few minutes contemplating whether I should get the white or the black one until I finally chose the white one.

Gracious Grabber

Social Analyzer
Dark-oneechan

How are you liking the white variant?

I spent quite a few minutes contemplating whether I should get the white or the black one until I finally chose the white one.

Traditionally I have had black handsets. I wanted to try the white handset out. I like it well enough, part of why I also chose it is I am aware of the anodied coating flaking issue the black ones are experiencing. I also was not super keen on black and black. The silver trim makes the white more "pretty" to me. I would have seriously considered the black more if it was black and silver trim.

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I will like the panorama photo, haven't got it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff