Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

All day today i've been having troubles with Adobe Flahplayer. I would be on gaia from my laptop and even desktop when i get directed to flash saying it needs to be updated. I've updated it and even uninstalled it multiple times. I cant seem to get the problem fixed. I've even tried typing "about:plugins" for both google chrome and firefox. Same thing. Im so frustrated and i have people waiting on me in my shops. Um using Windows 8 and Adobe Flashplayer 15. How can i fix this?
Does this only occur on gaiaonline.com ?

Is this a full page redirect or just placeholders where Flash would be, telling you to up date?

Demonic Sex Symbol

Allariele
Does this only occur on gaiaonline.com ?

Is this a full page redirect or just placeholders where Flash would be, telling you to up date?
full redirect. and no it's not just flash. i've noticed i was tolf to update Java, and also chrome. which are all up to date. I'm almost wondering if i need to do a system restore.
Could you open the following file and paste the contents

C:WindowsSystem32driversetchosts

Hygienic Smoker

Have you tried using a different browser? Or uninstalling flash and then reinstalling it again?

Demonic Sex Symbol

Basemxnt
Have you tried using a different browser? Or uninstalling flash and then reinstalling it again?
I've done both Chrome and Mozilla. I did a System Restore and everything seems to be back to normal for the time being.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Basemxnt
and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times.

Hygienic Smoker

Dy Onna
Basemxnt
I've done both Chrome and Mozilla. I did a System Restore and everything seems to be back to normal for the time being.

well thats good the system restore did its thing, that's odd though, but ive had an issue like this with flash before and uninstalling did the trick, i hope all goes well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff