Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now it is getting closer to becoming a reality.

there is a suit being made that sends jolts through your body and activates nerves in your brain and whenever you put your mouse on a certain part of the body you see on the screan you will feel it

Odd isnt it
what i heard from the news is that they are called "pleasure chips"

and all them horny singles would want one for cybering with someone else blaugh
Wow... eek That's just... wow... What has this world come to? Are you serious? What are your sources?

P.S. I think this belongs in Tech Talk.
I would hope that the suit is insulated correctly because if it isn't it might have the same problems as did this one chair.

The problem with the chair was in the design because the designers of the chair had ignored or forgotten to factor in human sweat. That error in design had forced a recall because it would electrecute the user of the chair.

Don't exactly remember the chair but it was supposed to be a chair that kinda works like a rumble pack.
Maybe then all the people on Chatterbox can stop creating thousands of threads for the express purpose of cybering...not to say there aren't other things there, it's just that cybering threads are fairly prominent there... neutral
Yes indeed.What is this world coming to?Of course nothing could ever compare to the real thing.In my opinion I think its barbaric.Biology and technology is a bad combination.
Rakh
what i heard from the news is that they are called "pleasure chips"

and all them horny singles would want one for cybering with someone else blaugh

As mouse from the Matrix said "to danie our own impulses is to danie the very thing that makes us human"
Raven05
Yes indeed.What is this world coming to?Of course nothing could ever compare to the real thing.In my opinion I think its barbaric.Biology and technology is a bad combination.

I think those to would be a bad combination unless technology is used to further the study of science in order to save more lives (like find cures to diseases, ways to manipulate or eliminate the hopefully recessive traits that causes diseases) ... but regarding this suit, it is barbaric.
Raven05
Biology and technology is a bad combination.

I'll agree with that to an extent. Cybernetics to replace damaged or lost organs would be fine but something like this is just nuts.
Pingachevsky
Maybe then all the people on Chatterbox can stop creating thousands of threads for the express purpose of cybering...not to say there aren't other things there, it's just that cybering threads are fairly prominent there... neutral

I thought cybering threads were deleted, and grounds for punishment...
Regarding the suit, I think it's kinda sick, but the TECHNOLOGY behind it could be the start of something more useful to society. You know, like connecting nerves to computers and such.
Personally i wouldn't want anything like that near my brain, think of the damage it could cause if something went wrong. Bye bye sanity
Colonel_Panic
Pingachevsky

I thought cybering threads were deleted, and grounds for punishment...

You might be surprised, apparently the mod's definition of "cyber" is very laid back...
Intreuging?! Wow.. never heard of it!!
I've heard about this, and it scares me.

I've seen pictures of it infact...not dirty pictures, it was in a magazine (Clean magazine).
Shoroo_Lupin
I've heard about this, and it scares me.

I've seen pictures of it infact...not dirty pictures, it was in a magazine (Clean magazine).

What does it look like? Are there pictures of it online(Not Dirty)? I'm interesting in this type of technology as it might give artifical limbs the ability to "feel".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff